Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

I'm Back

Not sure if anyone's still around but hey, I'm used to shouting into a void. lol

I guess I'm back... this board was one of the first international Trek boards I joined back in the early 2000s and I have many, many fond memories of it. I returned a few years ago but then left again because I lacked the time to keep up properly, but these days I have a job that allows me to start early and leave early so that I have more time for my hobbies.

Anyways. I hope someone reads this... oh and I shall start updating my Sir Patrick topic again. I hope no one minds, heh.

welcome back! :D it seems like maybe most migrated to social media but i feel like the time is ripe for fans to return to the forums. do we maybe have a STF Twitter, Facebook, etc.?

Thank you! I have no idea if there's a STF Twitter or Facebook (I don't go anywhere except guinea pig groups on Facebook, for good reasons, I'm pretty much done with all the hate that goes on there)... I've never looked for one. But yes, most fans seem to have migrated to social media pages. Times have changed, I guess. I still love message boards tho.