1. 1. Who should the cast of STXI be?

• The Original Cast
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space 9
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • Mixed cast
    • Other (Specify)

I'd like to see a mixed cast that spans the casts of TNG, DS9, and VOY togeather to overcome some massive threat to the federation, and it results in majority of one cast to die, but say none the less they need to bring the other casts in somehow.

:D

Ah Screw thr mixed Cast.. u uys got jameways in Nemesis.. lol that was mixed enough

JUST MAKE ANOTHER TNG MOVIE i'll Do ANYTHING!!!!!

hehe

but seriously then next movie BETTER be TNG because they left SOOO much hanging.. like seriously

-Laur :)

Look, a NG film is not going to happen.

I am sorry but facts are facts. The NG crew would be too expensive for another film period

I voted for a mixed-cast minus TNG of course, for the above reason.

I believe the direction the saga should go is back to the future, 20 years or so beyond the timeframe of NEM with a new crew we have never met aboard the Ent.

I do not have all the details worked out, but I would like to see a story which uses many of the DS9 crew back together along with the new crew in a story that, perhaps, picks-up the TCW again for a look-see at what the war looks like from that end of the timeline, (?) (we could even met Future Guy.) Then the story causes the Ent, DS9 people to all come back in time to Archer's time (but to never see the NX-01).

Yes I know, is that all or would I like fries with it too? :D

What if this were to be the final role for the Emissary, defeat Future Guy and restore any damage he (FG) has done as a result of the TCW? I know it is a lot, but right now all of the actors(tresses) could be afforded, later, who knows?

Nooooooo!!! WE NEED TNG!!!

Have Picard summon everyone together because he is dying and right before he dies, give the Enterprise to Riker. He wouldn't be able to refuse. Then something crazy could happen and they could go on a mission. They could have a couple of Voyager crew members to fill in some empty spaces, and they could stop off at DS9 on the way, but I don't think an entirely mixed cast movie is such a great idea.

PS. Yay!!! 50th Post. :D

I WANT MY NEXT GENERATION!!!!!!! ~Cries~

They made them these big starts now they can deal with it.. besides i am sure their more affordable then they Original Crew!!!!!

-Laur :D

I'd like to know what happens when Sisko comes back. Saw Avery Brooks in November at a Trek convention in Orlando, he said he'd not be adverse to doing one.

I'm Next-Gen'd out, just like I'm TOS'd out. I miss the Klingons and the rest of the DS9 crowd.

TNG has run it's course, they had 4 movies, and only one really blew me away, that being first contact. I'm sure some of the TNG cast will be in the next one, but it won't be a TNG movie, proably along the lines of Generations. The only really logical move would be for the next one to be a mixed cast to fill the void, till they can make Enterprise movies or see how the Mixed cast movie does. but your still looking at 2 or so years before the next one anyway.

I'll just sit here and cry.. lol

NO ONE WANTS A NEXT GEN MOVIe..

-LAur

That’s not true! I would want another NG flick but it is not practical, they have all be come to expensive. Come-on, BUCK-UP Trekette! You are not the first person to lose a fav to economics, try to begin focusing on the other series and what possibilities that lies with them.

I'm Sorry!

I love TNG and this is really, really hard to say, but after watching a few episodes of Enterprise lately, I think that they would make a good crew. It would have to be a really great, really original plot for me to like it though because I'm still sad over TNG.

I'd like to know what happens when Sisko comes back.  Saw Avery Brooks in November at a Trek convention in Orlando, he said he'd not be adverse to doing one.

I'm Next-Gen'd out, just like I'm TOS'd out.  I miss the Klingons and the rest of the DS9 crowd.

I've thought about DS9, they have a space station on our side of the Worm hole, right? What about having one on the other side? They could start a movie on the newly christened DS10, Federation built station. This way they would have something new to explore, similar to having a new ship.

Just a thought

That is a good idea, except there could be issues with anyone who has since made a claim on that area of space but heck, that problem could be solved by just saying no one has!!! :D

are you sure thats really movie material though? it seems fitting for a ds9 spin-off, but not a movie. i think for a movie we really want the familiar material (ie. tos, tng) so if we are going for a ds9 movie, lets actually use ds9. it could turn out really well

I would like to see a mixed cast. Actually the TNG movies were mixed when you think about it. Worf was in DS9 when they did two of the movies, First Contact and Insurrection. I would like to see more of the DS9 cast in the next movie. :D

Oh, I almost forgot. The EMH Doctor did a cameo in First Contact. I know he was a prgram for Enterprise E not Voyager. But it was the same actor, Robert Picardo. It would be cool to see more of him in a movie.

I voted for mixed. I really want to see the DS9 cast in the theater but I still think that Picard needs one more adventure. I think a movie that centers around Picard and Sisko would be really cool. And it doesn't have to be like Generations where it's just a chance to proove that Sisko is more bad *buttocks* than Picard because he didn't die in the end. In fact they better not kill Picard! But it makes sense to me that since there were three shows that all took place in the same time than why should the movie be limeted to only one cast? So I say TNG and DS9 for the next one and then possibly start working Voyager into the next one..

If it doesn't have Patrick Stewart and/or Brent Spiner, I ain't going. :blink:

Don't worry, I think Brent Spiner and Patrick Stewart will be in STXI. :dude:

And if you are me, which I am. . . If Brent is not in the movie as Data. . . I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO WATCH THE TRAILER!!!

OK, that may seem a little ridiculous, but, he's my favorite character and they took him away from us! And no, he can't come back through B4, he has to come back some other dignified and thoroughly possible way (so his sacrifice is not cheapened!)

Agreed completely. I'd like TNG to do 2 more movies (then they could all have 6) - 1 to bring Data back, one to say a PROPER good-bye to our old friends, and then they should move on to DS9. Heck, I'd be okay with only one more TNG movie as long as they brought Data back (why do they THINK they got such a low turnout for Nemesis? No one wants to be depressed, especially not at a time like this...)

And if you are me, which I am. . . If Brent is not in the movie as Data. . . I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO WATCH THE TRAILER!!!

OK, that may seem a little ridiculous, but, he's my favorite character and they took him away from us! And no, he can't come back through B4, he has to come back some other dignified and thoroughly possible way (so his sacrifice is not cheapened!)

I would go if Brent was playing B4 and not Data. As much as I love Data I think he is such an amazing actor that what he brings to B4 will be wonderful too. Besides if you'll watch Master of Disguise you'll go see Star Trek XI with B4.

OK, OK, I'd go to see him as B4. . .depends on they synopsis of the movie and what the trailer looks like (if he is still a 2 year old in a look-alike body, I still may NOT go).

The vote on this poll is closer than I thought. It seems to be pretty close between a TNG movie and a movie with a mixed cast.

Data, all I will keep saying is TNG, TNG, TNG!! I guess you can tell which cast I want to see (that is if Brent is back as Data, ok ok so maybe as B4, if that HAS to be the case :lol: )

I think the TNG cast has more to say. If the powers that be don't want to bring back everyone I can live with that depending greatly on who is not included. Some of the TNG characters have not been very involved in the plots of the movies so it would be easier to have a cameo or something by them. I have probably said that I'm not much of a Bev fan so if they had a cameo of her at Starfleet Medical it would probably be as much screen time as she got in Nemesis.

P.S. I was lucky enough to be able to change my screen name so to let you know I used to be soong_girl.

That is EXACTLY why I said they had all those loose ends to tie off!! There is just way to much more to discuss....one of many examples is "Where the heck did B4 REALLY come from??!??!?!?"