Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Updated Discovery Scheduling Revealed

thumb_a46ceb41c732bf6dce5433e4a22a9d6d60

Star Trek: Discovery will now air as a nine-episode first chapter and a six-episode second chapter, it was announced by CBS All Access. That’s a change from the previously reported eight- and seven-episode blocks. As a result, the final episode of chapter one will now debut on Sunday, Nov. 12. The second chapter, featuring the remaining six episodes, will return in January 2018.

Star Trek: Discovery streams Sunday nights on CBS All Access in the U.S. and Space Channel in Canada. The series streams Mondays on Netflix in the rest of the world.

Star Trek Discovery CBS All Access

Star Trek Discovery Space Channel CraveTV

Star Trek Discovery Netflix

View the full article

I like what i have seen of the series so far and am looking forward to more eps as it continues to find its legs, although it seems to be leaning heavily towards a covert operations (need I say Section 31?) subplot already. I am stoked that there is new Star Trek available, but wish there were more episodes to look forward to. 

Only fifteen episodes with a two month hiatus after a mere nine episodes into the series? I am kind of disappointed in that. Especially considering I am paying for CBS All Access to view this show (most of the other programs I would watch are already available on Netflix). I was really hoping for a 25+ episode season much like other series have given us in years past. Still, I am glad there is Star Trek rather than no Trek at all. 

I just hope CBS produces more eps when they rollout season 2.