Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

Has anyone ever seen the Duck

In the STTNG Tech manual it mentions the Master Systems Display(MSD), thats the cutout of the enterprise in engernering.

It says that on the show too small to see but there non the less are a number of things that should not be there ie a duck, a DC 10, the nomad probe.

I have found a site with a picture of the MSD comleat with duck.

Enterprise msd

I have the book, you can clearly see a duck and some other stuff, I think it's fun to see they can be a bit self-ironic.

There are lots of funny stuff. I remember seeing other things on other blueprints in the book as well, however it was a long time since I read it so I don't remember where..

Where's Nomad?

Make the picture bigger. You can do this by putting your mouse pointer around the bottom right hand side of the picture. A box should pop up. Click it, and it will double the picture's size. Nomad is in the saucer section where the other things are, on its side in the far right side of the saucer section.

Okay, I am finding everything except the duck.

It's to small to see full screen, did you use the zoom feature? On the same deck as the main shuttle bay and just forward of the bridge, the duck faces aft.