• A conflict at DS9 involving the Cardassians
    • Dukat's return
    • A Dominion plan to divide the Federation
    • Kes Return(again, how)
    • A Delta Quadrant species coming to the Alpha Quadrant
    • Finding God (not just a wanna-be)
    • The Meaning of Life
    • other

There are just so many things on who should be in the Movie XI, so I figured I'd take it one more step.

I don't really have a preferred one out of these, but I'd love for the Next Generation crew to re-unite, and more importantly, redeam themselves for Nemisis. It was good action, but I'd hate for that to be the last memories we have of a crew who had one hell of a run.

I voted Kes Return(again, how).

I have an idea for a VOY movie in which Kes returns to Earth, pleading for Admiral Janeway's help. When Kes returned to Ocampa, shortly after "Fury", she discovered that the Ocampa undergound city ran out of power, her people surfaced, and are now enslaved by the Kazon. Admiral Janeway re-assembles her old senior staff, with her being an Admiral, she doesn't need permission. B) On the way, Kes asks if they can pick up Neelix as she feels he could contribute greatly. Q would have a small appreance in the movie as Kes's mentor, but would refuse to "interfere" with the Ocampan/Kazon conflict. The villian would be Seska's son, now a young man, leader of the joined Kazon Ogla/Nistrom forces.

I like that idea. I really like. Kes uses her powers learned from Q. As long as the back story is shown well, I don't think there would be a problem. Maybe we could be priveliged enough to see a refitted Voyager, like the Enterprise in TMP.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this. Voyager undergoes a major refit. Interrior sets have same shape and layout, but totally new look. The exterrior is the same, but with subtle upgrades, like TOS Enterprise to Movie Enterprise, without looking like a different ship. B) However, I'd have Voyager destroyed at the end of the movie with the crew stranded on Ocampa with escape pods and shuttlecraft. Seska's son, the villian would be redeemed instead of being killed like previous movie villians. Finally, Kes would sacrifice herself to save Janeway. At the very end, Janeway, Chakotay, Tuvok, The Doctor, and Neelix would be discussing Kes's herroic acts, while sitting arround a camp fire in the night. Durring the discussion, the flame shoots 30 feet into the air, we here a faint and distant voice scream "Tuvok!", with the flame returning to normal. We then realise only Tuvok heard the voice, but everyone saw the flame. Janeway asks Tuvok what's wrong. Then we a sudden "flash" to black, roll end credits.

I've decided to vote Data's Return

I had the idea once that B4 begins to exibit behavior's similar to Data's(similar to how McCoy acted in Search for Spock). After an analysis by Geordi, the crew learns that the memory files that B4 recieved from Data have begun to merge with B4's own memory files. Not long after the Enterprise rendezvous with Riker, Troi, and the Titan, who also give Beverly and Wesley Crusher transportation to the Enterprise.

From here, I'm really not sure where to go. The end would result with something like a decision weather to save B4 which would be easier, or to take a risk and re-create Data out of the memory files and B4's body. Maybe something with Wesley and some of the stuff he learned from the Traveler. But I doubt very much that Rick Berman will call me up for ideas on Movie XI.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this.  Voyager undergoes a major refit.  Interrior sets have same shape and layout, but totally new look.  The exterrior is the same, but with subtle upgrades, like TOS Enterprise to Movie Enterprise, without looking like a different ship. B) However, I'd have Voyager destroyed at the end of the movie with the crew stranded on Ocampa with escape pods and shuttlecraft.  Seska's son, the villian would be redeemed instead of being killed like previous movie villians.  Finally, Kes would sacrifice herself to save Janeway.  At the very end, Janeway, Chakotay, Tuvok, The Doctor, and Neelix would be discussing Kes's herroic acts, while sitting arround a camp fire in the night.  Durring the discussion, the flame shoots 30 feet into the air, we here a faint and distant voice scream "Tuvok!", with the flame returning to normal.  We then realise only Tuvok heard the voice, but everyone saw the flame.  Janeway asks Tuvok what's wrong.  Then we a sudden "flash" to black, roll end credits.

OOO!! Very cool. I don't think that Seska's son would be old enough at that point though. He would only be five when the series ended, and he likly wouldn't be any more than 13 or 14. Unless some type of growth enhancement was used but that's almost strait out of Nemisis, and I wouldn't figure the Kazon would be advanced enough to do something like that. But the rest I like. Maybe Voyager colliding with the lead Kazon ship, like Chakotay in 'The Caretaker'. I would have reservations about Kes varporizing again like when she left before. It just seems recycled.

Just a quick note: Yes I do realize that I say how cool I think something is, then point out everything that I think is wrong with it. It's just a habit. I apologize for any confussion.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this.  Voyager undergoes a major refit.  Interrior sets have same shape and layout, but totally new look.  The exterrior is the same, but with subtle upgrades, like TOS Enterprise to Movie Enterprise, without looking like a different ship. :dude: However, I'd have Voyager destroyed at the end of the movie with the crew stranded on Ocampa with escape pods and shuttlecraft.  Seska's son, the villian would be redeemed instead of being killed like previous movie villians.  Finally, Kes would sacrifice herself to save Janeway.  At the very end, Janeway, Chakotay, Tuvok, The Doctor, and Neelix would be discussing Kes's herroic acts, while sitting arround a camp fire in the night.  Durring the discussion, the flame shoots 30 feet into the air, we here a faint and distant voice scream "Tuvok!", with the flame returning to normal.  We then realise only Tuvok heard the voice, but everyone saw the flame.  Janeway asks Tuvok what's wrong.  Then we a sudden "flash" to black, roll end credits.

Could be a good idea, but how do you plan for the Doctor (who is a hologram) to exist when Voyager is destroyed?

I voted Kes Return(again, how).

I have an idea for a VOY movie in which Kes returns to Earth, pleading for Admiral Janeway's help.  When Kes returned to Ocampa, shortly after "Fury", she discovered that the Ocampa undergound city ran out of power, her people surfaced, and are now enslaved by the Kazon.  Admiral Janeway re-assembles her old senior staff, with her being an Admiral, she doesn't need permission. :( On the way, Kes asks if they can pick up Neelix as she feels he could contribute greatly.  Q would have a small appreance in the movie as Kes's mentor, but would refuse to "interfere" with the Ocampan/Kazon conflict.  The villian would be Seska's son, now a young man, leader of the joined Kazon Ogla/Nistrom forces.

I am really starting to like this idea. It could start out with Tuvok in command of the Voyager with The Doctor, Paris and Kim still on board. Be'lana is still on board but as a civilian. Voyager would be on its way to Earth for repairs, where the "True Voyagers" (a nickname for the people who made it through the Delta Quadrant) re-unite with Admiral Janeway, Chakotay, and Seven (I'm pretty sure that the last two aren't in star fleet any more, but correct me if I'm wrong). At this point the crew members some how become aware of a new presense on Voyager, Kes. I am really starting to like this.

Well, here's how I'd have everyone starting off...

Janeway - Still working at Starfleet Command.

Chakotay - Captain of Voyager.

Tuvok - Spent time on Vulcan, now 1st officer of Voyager.

B'Elanna - Left Starfleet to raise Miral on Earth.

Tom - Designing a new shuttlecraft for Starfleet while he stays with his family on Earth.

Harry - Chief OPS officer of the Enterprise-E. (filling in Data's job)

The Doctor - Working for Command Crusher who is now head of Starfleet Medical.

Seven - Went through Starfleet Acadamy, now an Ensign on Voyager, her job is Astrometrics of coarse. :(

Neelix - Still on the asteroid. :(

Kes would show up on Earth, and then the story begins...

Kes is an old characeter. While that it would work; it would be a little too out of the blue. Instead, Neelix, who can still communicate with starfleet, sends a message saying that starfleet is needed in the Delta Quad. Perhaps because of something Voyager inadvertantly did. So, now that Starfleet has created a prototype slipstream drive starship the characters get togther for one last mission together to set right was they accidentally did wrong. (Oh here I am guessing plots again... I hate when I do that)

Well, here's how I'd have everyone starting off...

Janeway - Still working at Starfleet Command.

Chakotay - Captain of Voyager.

Tuvok - Spent time on Vulcan, now 1st officer of Voyager.

B'Elanna - Left Starfleet to raise Miral on Earth.

Tom - Designing a new shuttlecraft for Starfleet while he stays with his family on Earth.

Harry - Chief OPS officer of the Enterprise-E. (filling in Data's job)

The Doctor - Working for Command Crusher who is now head of Starfleet Medical.

Seven - Went through Starfleet Acadamy, now an Ensign on Voyager, her job is Astrometrics of coarse. :(

Neelix - Still on the asteroid. :(

Kes would show up on Earth, and then the story begins...

I'd have serious reservations about having the cr4ew so spread out like this. I doubt that Star fleet would bring all of the senior members of Voyager back just for one mission.

I hadn't thought about Seven as an ensign though. Echeb would probably be on board too.

Argh.  Neelix was the Jar-Jar Binks of Trek. :)

:dude: You hit the nail on the head there. Neelix was less annoying after they got rid of Kes, but not by too much.

I voted for "Dukat's return". He was the best bad guy Trek ever had. His return would be better than Khan!

When you think about some of the best Trek movies, they have always had interesting bad guys: "Wraith of Khan", "Undiscovered Country", "Generations", and "First Contact". (I would include "Nemesis" on this list, but my wife would shoot me!)

So here is my idea of where the Voyager crew is now.

Janeway-Admiral at Starfleet command on Earth

Chakotay-on Earth as a civilian, teaching at the academy

Tuvok-First Commanding officer of Voyager

Paris-Pilot on Voyager

Be'lana-now a civilian, raising Miral on the ship

Harry-Promoted to Lt. and is now Tactical officer

Seven-has gone through Star fleet academy and is now at Star fleet command

Doctor-still on board, and has recieved official rank of Lt. Cmdr.

Kes-Still living due to some help from Q,who sees her empathic ability as very unique,, and led the Okampa who now live above the surface, who have however been enslaved by the Kazon.

Neelix-still on the asteroid (we can probably pick him up)

obviously a new cheif engineer, and first officer would be needed in the mix, but I still like the idea.

Paris-Pilot on Voyager

Kes-Still living due to some help from Q,who sees her empathic ability as very unique,, and led the Okampa who now live above the surface, who have however been enslaved by the Kazon.

obviously a new cheif engineer, and first officer would be needed in the mix, but I still like the idea.

All nice ideas of where the crew could be, some like how I imagine, others different. Two questions though... Why are Chakotay and B'Elanna civilians, and wouldn't the Doctor start out as an ensign?

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Paris-Pilot on Voyager

All nice ideas of where the crew could be, some like how I imagine, others different. Two questions though... Why are Chakotay and B'Elanna civilians, and wouldn't the Doctor start out as an ensign?

For Chakotay and Be'lana, they were both members of the Maquis, and only served because they had to. They no doubt grew to like serving on Voyager, but once the were no longer obligated to stay, they probably looked at other career and life possibilities.

Plus Be'Lana is raising a baby, and wouldn't have real time to dedicate both ways. Chakotay would have wanted to settle down on Earth, with Seven.

And more over, I just don't like the idea of the crew being right there, there would have been some dispersal, and despite his record while on Voyager, it still would have ruffled some feathers at Starfleet command to have a former Maquis leader in command of a star ship.

The Doctor gets his rank because he has already served over 7 years, has near infinite knowledge of the Medical field, and , I don't know, I just liked the idea. He probably would be a lower rank.

Well, I could see The Doctor as a Lt. As for B'Elanna and Chakotay? Chakotay was a Starfleet Officer before he joined the Maquis, so with a full pardon, I would think they'd let him keep his "commander" rank. B'Elanna is really the only one I see leaving Starfleet, becuase she has a child to raise.

Also, I've allways imagined they'd either all "stick together" on Voyager or go in seperate directions in groups of 2 or 3.

That sounds okay too, I can definitly see Tuvok as First officer. The main question would be if Seven would still be on Earth, or on Voyager. It could be one of those things where Janeway is feeling really nostalgic, when she sees the entire crew continueing their lives on Voyager, while she "sits behind damn desk" as Janeway might put it. I could see Seven as Ops officer, but it might be a bit fast.

You know, come to think of it, maybe giving the Doctor rank might be messing with to much. He still has no name, and it would just sound retarded to say "Lt. Doctor". Plus he didn't have a rank in "End Game", so it might be just a s well.

Don't know if this has much bearing to the topic, but Seven is supposed to be w/ Adm Janeway as some type of a personal aide, I think. Jeri Ryan just turned down the part (Nemesis).

Don't know if this has much bearing to the topic, but Seven is supposed to be w/ Adm Janeway as some type of a personal aide, I think. Jeri Ryan just turned down the part (Nemesis).

Actually, they wanted Jeri Ryan to make a cameo in NEMESIS as Seven of Nine. I don't see where she would have fit in though, perhaps in the science lab, helping to assemble B4? As for Admiral Janeway's cameo, it was literrally last minute. They had an Admiral that would be orderring Picard to Romulas. They called up Kate Mulgrew and asked her if she'd like to play Admiral Janeway, so she drove on down, and they filmed it within a number of hours. B)

Actually, they wanted Jeri Ryan to make a cameo in NEMESIS as Seven of Nine.

That's what I was saying.

I had heard that she was just going to cameo alongside the admiral. Either way, it's too bad she turned it down - guess she's trying to put Trek in her past (though it looks like BP may get canceled soon).

Sisko leaving the Prophets. We need to have a DS9 movie..Sorry, but it's time we forgot about TNG. They've had their chance now I feel it's time to go in a new direction..