Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Which Species Would You Have Liked To See

Guest Guest

Dogs, cats, or some aquatic species, such as whales.

Just a serious thought here.

I don't recall seeing any non human drones portrayed except for breif glipses in the background. No Andorians, Tellerites, Gorn, Orions, Klingons Etc. had major screen time.

Edited by SpaceHippie

I don't recall seeing any non human drones portrayed except for breif glipses in the background. No Andorians, Tellerites, Gorn, Orions, Klingons Etc. had major screen time.

Stardate:213937.9

What about that Voyager episode where Janeway,Tuvok,and B'Ellana get assimilated on purpose.B'Ellana had alot of screen time and she's klingon.(well half Klingon anyways)

What about that Voyager episode where Janeway,Tuvok,and B'Ellana get assimilated on purpose.B'Ellana had alot of screen time and she's klingon.(well half Klingon anyways)

plus there was that klingon general in unimatrix zero...not to mention the talaxians which "make excellent drones do to their musculature"

I too would like to have seen an Andorian as a Borg Drone! That would be an interesting look.. :dude:

There Was Also A Close Up Of A Klingon Drone In The Deflector Dish Scene In FC...Right Before He Went Fkying Off Into Space :dude:

They Also Assimilated That Bolian In Engineering

First Contact: look carefully at the exterior scene and you see a drone with Klingon ridges...

Check out the Voyager episode Infinite Regress where Seven has "mulitple personalities" acting as a number of different species that she helped assimilate. This included a Klingon who wanted to mate with B'Elanna, a Ferengi and some other species. I've noticed a number of different humanoid species as Borg drones.

farpt2.jpg

Farpoint Station, that killer cloud encountered at Argus X and Tycho IV, Thasians (if it were possible), and kitties....

:laugh: Assimilated kitties.... :laugh: Their claws shall work towards their advantage....

Oh, and some non-ST mechanistic sentients would be post-812-1092049970.gif Cylons and Cybermen...

I read a Doctor Who/Star Trek: The Next Generation fan-fiction story where the Borg assimilate Cybermen, Guinan and the 4th Doctor are friends, and Worf is offered some jelly-babies... :laugh:

And maybe the Moya, the Leviathan ship from Farscape... :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

An Andorian.  :laugh: That would look interesting. :laugh:

:laugh:

96970[/snapback]

And of course it would be interesting to see a Klingon as a Borg, we have already done that sometimes, so that's why I said Andorian before. ( Since I can't recall to see an Andorian Borg. )

By the way, my avatar is of a Klingon Borg! ( The one who assimilated Hawk in First Contact. )

:laugh:

I would have liked to see the effects of the Borg attempting to assimilate one of the founders.

96767[/snapback]

Yes, me too.

Also, I would like to see the Borg assimilate the Horta from TOS...That would be odd...

Okay, this may not be an easy task....

But it maybe worth it...

gofgate01.jpg

Attention Borg drones!!! Assimilate thy Guardian of Forever!!!

lastresort.jpg42.gif

97168[/snapback]

actually you have seen a Klingon, a vulcan, and I think a romulan assimilated.

Tuvok was assimilated during "Unimatrix 000"

In another episode, I think we saw a romulan and a Klingon.