Sign in to follow this  
removed

Favourite Christmas Movie

I have two: It's a Wonderful Life and Home Alone (that movie is great. lol)

What is everyone else's favourite Christmas movie?

I like the Bishop's Wife, both the original with Loretta Young,Cary Grant, and David Niven, and the modern remake with Whitney Houston.

I also like It's a Wonderful Life.

I love Charlie Brown Christmas and the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated - w/ Boris Karloff)

And The Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life

I also liked Patrick Stewart's Scrooge

Hard to pick just one. Here are a couple!

Patrick Stewarts Scrooge

The New Grinch Movie and the Animated Grinch Movie

It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Story

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation :blink:. Man that movie is so funny. Its on all the time around this time of year and I usually watch it on DVD. My family also has a 'tradition' of sorts regarding Home Alone. After church on Christmas Eve we watch Home Alone or Home Alone 2. Those are great movies, too bad they had to ruin the franchise with those sequels :lol: .

Edited by Jack_Bauer

I know this is off topic but I have to say..I like your Avatar Indy..It is Awesome..! :blink:

I also liked The Santa Clause and Scrooged..They were both good Christmas movies. Tim Allen and Bill Murray were great in them!

Edited by spacetigger

Oh no! I forgot A Christmas Story!! I absolutely love that movie!

And ya, they really did mess the Home Alone series up with the 3 and 4. Home Alone 1 and 2 are amazing though!

My favourite is Alastair Sims' version of A Christmas Carol but I'm looking forward to watching the version with Patrick Stewart this month. I also like Miracle on 34th Street (original), It's a Wonderful Life, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Charlie Brown Christmas and Meet Me in St. Louis.

I was looking at a list of movies that are called Christmas movies and I find it hard to think of Die Hard as a Christmas movie even though it did take place at Christmas time. lol

My favorite Christmas movie is, of course, "A Christmas Carol" with Patrick Stewart as Ebenezer Scrooge (look at my avatar B) ).

I've always liked the story - and with Pat as Scrooge its awesome! B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

my family have a tradition of watching A CHRISTMAS STORY and miracle ON 34TH STREET.....its Funny really , we've watched the same movies every year of my life and it gets to a point when you start acting it out...at the age of three my nieces stood up and looked and me and my nephew ( who had been acting out the movie with me ) and says ( confidently) "Evey time Bell wings and angel gets wings!!" she is now 12 and we still laugh about it ...gotta love family traditions!! :borgqueen:

I know this is off topic but I have to say..I like your Avatar Indy..It is Awesome..! :dude:

Thanks, spacetigger. My daughter loves Tigger, so it's a tribute to her.

I just love how tnt plays a Christmas story for a full 24 hours on Christmas day its just great as whenever I turn it on I can start watching it where ever its at.

I have a bunch.

Die Hard

Home Alone 1&2

A Christmas Story

The Santa Clause

Jack Frost -not that huggy-kissy one, the one with the killer snowman

Jingle All The Way

Gremlins

Here are a few of my fav x-mas films....

MR.frosty

Gremlins

Home alone

Santa Klaus