Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

How would you spend your last day

I'd like to say I'd s[end it posting on STF but if my girlfriend read the post It probaly would be my last day.

I would like to be with my famly and the people I care about ( as most would) I'd allso try to watch a few of my faveorite Trek eppisoides and listen to some of my faveorite music.

Honestly? I have no idea. I'd want to be with people I love, doing something I like... I think I'd like to spend it hang-gliding, but then I couldn't be with my pets...

I would probably end up not being very sober. I would like to spend the last day with my friends but would probably end up spending it at home alone.

Stardate:213923.4

I spend time with my family then probably do alot of things I wouldn't normally ever do.

:blink: if I didn't know that it was my last day on earth I would probably spend it like I spend any other day...a few hours on the computer, talking with ppl all over the world, taking care of my pets, reading the latest book that I bought, listening to the radio, watching a bit of tv, and if i am lucky head to a club or bar...

But If I did Know that It was my last day on earth I would probably visit every chruch trying to find GOD and Pray like heck..( gotta cover my butt sorta speak lol) :lol: :borgqueen:

Typical, typical Me - I would spend as much time as I could with various members of my family. When not with them, I'd email or call as many friends as I could get a hold of, just to tell them I love them one more time. (Actually, that might kill some of 'em - it would be the first time! :blink:)

Friends and family - that's the way to go. Oh! And I'd eat everything I wanted - who cares about calories at your last meal??

i would finalise my fan fic.....killing the captain..

seriously tho, i would spend it with family and call my friends....not much else to do

I'd hang out with my family and my best friends. I'd try not to be a downer, and would try to have the most fun I've ever had!

I would spend time with my family too. Try to talk to as many of my friends as possible.

I can think of some things I'd want to do that I can't mention on a family board. B)

Oh! I'd love to tell someone who is in management at my work that she's a b*tch. What can they do - fire me! LOL

I would spend time with my family too. Try to talk to as many of my friends as possible.

I can think of some things I'd want to do that I can't mention on a family board.  B)

Oh! I'd love to tell someone who is in management at my work that she's a b*tch. What can they do - fire me! LOL

Oh, had not thought about that one. I would definitely be saying a few choice words to some people at work.

But in seriousness, now that I have thought about it here is what I would hope to do. Keep in mind that this is an ideal situation that depends on a few factors being present by that time.

I would want to have a nice dinner with a female, then well,,,,,,can't say that here,,,,,Then snuggle up together next to a fireplace and talk and enjoy being close to each other until the end.

thats one hard question to answer i know i would like to think of some good positive things i would do but im sure i would probably wind up doing somethings very stupid, immature, and irresponsible all in the name of one final day of fun.

I'd spend the whole day watching TNG, sending SMS to my friends and talking to the closest ones. :biggrin:

And hug my mom, of course :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

First, I'd go to Klingonmike's party. Once I'm good and wasted I'd grab the first good looking man I saw and.....oh yeah, family board! :biggrin:

Partying at klingonmikes party! And then watching Star Trek with a nice trekkie woman!

Edited by spacetigger