Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

National Lampoons

Yeah it had a couple good "vacation" moments, Chase: "I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up tommorrow with my face sewn to the carpet" :blink:

I watch it once or twice each December (in fact,I watched it a few days ago).But that's it.

Those National Lampoons' films seemed so much funnier when I was younger. :blink:

Edited by Captain_Smiley

I love this movie. I laugh at that rant every time I hear it.

I did actually have Clark's rant about his boss as my signature for about ten minutes then I read this topic so I changed it. I'm keeping Cousin Eddie as my avatar though.

Does anyone mind if I use the rant as my signature as long as I censor the swearing or would you prefer I didn't all together?

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Does anyone mind if I use the rant as my signature as long as I censor the swearing or would you prefer I didn't all together?

Not at all, please do use it. I get a kick outta that line too. B)

The movie is just great and I have to watch it at least once at this time as well. I just love it when clark is looking out the window and day dreaming about his pool wink wink.

It was a not-bad movie. Defenitely not my favourite though.

ok i lied. i hadnt seen it in so long. i was so young that i missed alot of the jokes. i watched it last night, and it was hilarious. chevy chase was amazing in it.

I watch it once or twice each December (in fact,I watched it a few days ago).But that's it.

Those National Lampoons' films seemed so much funnier when I was younger. :(

that sucks, eh? thats like spaceballs, naked gun, spy hard. they were soooooooo funny when i remember them. but i see them again now that im older, they just arent very funny anymore. (i still like naked gun the best though. :( )

Those National Lampoons' films seemed so much funnier when I was younger. :(

that sucks, eh? thats like spaceballs, naked gun, spy hard. they were soooooooo funny when i remember them. but i see them again now that im older, they just arent very funny anymore. (i still like naked gun the best though. :( )

DDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE SPACEBALLS IS STILL FUNNY, AND WHAT ABOUT BLAZING SADDLES HOOOYA. :clap:

I used to think Spaceballs was the funniest ever, but now all I find funny are the bad guys. The good guys just arent funny in that movie. Haven't seen Blazing Saddles yet. I want to though. Heard it's good.

Jack_Bauer, I just noticed your new sig...

Clark W. Griswold: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where's the Tylenol?

LMAO! :dude:

Clark W. Griswold: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where's the Tylenol?

LMAO! :)

ya! thats the best part in the movie! :dude:

LMAO! :dude:

ya! thats the best part in the movie! :)

:bow: YEAH THAT IS THE BEST QUOTE FROM THE MOVIE :) second would be the rest of the movie :)