Sign in to follow this  
~Crims~

Borg Children

Okay, I missed a couple of episodes in the last two seasons of Voyager so maybe I just plain missed this, but what the heck happened to the Borg children twins and that little girl. I know Icheb was around until the end, but the other one's just plain disappeared... what happened?

I do believe that Voyager had found their home worlds and brought them back. Happy ending. I also do believe that it was a voluntary type of thing. I remember seeing the episode but the details are a little hazy. Perhaps someone else can give you more details.

I do believe that Voyager had found their home worlds and brought them back.  Happy ending.  I also do believe that it was a voluntary type of thing.  I remember seeing the episode but the details are a little hazy.  Perhaps someone else can give you more details.

ok, I probably missed that episode then.

They found the twins' homeworld and their parents offered to give the little girl (can't remember her name) and Icheb a home, but Icheb decided to stay on Voyager. I was surprised because it took about 5 minutes for this to happen at the begining of an episode.

They found the twins' homeworld and their parents offered to give the little girl (can't remember her name) and Icheb a home, but Icheb decided to stay on Voyager.  I was surprised because it took about 5 minutes for this to happen at the begining of an episode.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll have to wait till Voyager comes on DVD to see that because they just started at the beginning again on the space channel. Watching Caretaker after End Game is kind of surreal.

Didn't Icheb Stay or go back to Voyager that is, because

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
it was discoverd that his parents Geneticly Enhanced him as a Weapon against the Borg?? And that was why the Cube he was found on was in the condition it was in the First place?

Note from mod: I just fixed the spoiler code so it would open.

Edited by Takara_Soong

I hated the Borg kids. They were like little pet Borg and were so predictable in their usage of softening up the hard as nails seven. Their best use would have been thus: "in tonights episode the Borg kids lure Naomi Wildman into a turolift and then assimilate her crudely using bits from an old vacumn pump they found in the waste shoot. Unfortunately, after several hours of lonely agony in the turbo lift, Naomi passes on..." Oh dear. That was a bit harsh wasnt it... :look:

I hated the Borg kids. They were like little pet Borg and were so predictable in their usage of softening up the hard as nails seven. Their best use would have been thus: "in tonights episode the Borg kids lure Naomi Wildman into a turolift and then assimilate her crudely using bits from an old vacumn pump they found in the waste shoot. Unfortunately, after several hours of lonely agony in the turbo lift, Naomi passes on..." Oh dear. That was a bit harsh wasnt it... :wow:

Sounds like you don't like kids. :)

Edited by Takara_Soong

That episode with Icheb's parents was a twisted little tale. Speaking of not likeing kids, it was ahrd to believe that that mother did. As i recall, the dad did not want to send Icheb again. But she forced him.

Nope, it was the other way arround.

Edited by Takara_Soong

:innocent: Too bad the borg children did not stay any longer. Naomi Wildman would have had others around her age to play with. I think she needed someone other than Seven of Nine to converse and play games with. I think the children made a great additin to Voyager's family. :laugh:

:innocent: Too bad the borg children did not stay any longer.  Naomi Wildman would have had others around her age to play with.  I think she needed someone other than Seven of Nine to converse and play games with.  I think the children made a great additin to Voyager's family. :laugh:

I also would have loved to see the Borg children remain on board. It was great to watch them grow and adapt to life on board the ship.

:laugh: Too bad the borg children did not stay any longer.  Naomi Wildman would have had others around her age to play with.  I think she needed someone other than Seven of Nine to converse and play games with.  I think the children made a great additin to Voyager's family. :)

:) I too hated to see the younger kids go. I wanted to see them develop more. The older boy did remain on board and his relationship with Seven became quite eventful. In one episode, he actually saved her life......his name escapes me at the moment........Anyway, I also remember how the children being on board actually helped Seven to regain some of her own human qualities. :borg: :)

Icheb

:angry: Icheb!!!! Yes, Yes, Thank you, Captain. Icheb became quite an important character on Voyager. And really became an important relationship in Seven's overall delelopment. :martok:

Am I the only one who found those kids to be annoying! It seemed whenever they showded up someting was going to go awry..another character(s) turned into a plot device.

I really think that it would of been more fun to have the Borg Children remain of Voyager. I just found it a little odd on how almost all the Delta Quadrant aliens remained in the Delta Quadrant and didnt travel to the Alpha Quadrant.

My list....

Borg Children

Neelix

Kes

The only Delta Alien I think that remained on board to go to the Alpha Quadrant was Icheb.... I really think it would of been better if Neelix went along with them instead of

him getting married and remaining on the Asteroid Homeworld.
Edited by Takara_Soong

I think they should have had a episode where one of the children remembered the events leading up to being placed in the maturation chamber and having to deal with the emotional after effects of that.

I think they should have had a episode where one of the children remembered the events leading up to being placed in the maturation chamber and having to deal with the emotional after effects of that.

We had already seen that with Seven so I doubt they wanted to do it again, just repeating an episode.

Nope, it was the other way arround.

I believe Lessa was correct.

The episode where Icheb was returned to his parents was season 6's Child's Play. Voyager made contact with the Wysanti (Rebi and Azan's species) in season 7's Imperfection. As mentioned, with Voyager being unable to contact Mezoti's home world, the Wysanti agreed to take her as well. After there was only Icheb.