Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Best Trek

What series of Trek do you think is the best?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What series of Trek do you think is the best?

• Star Trek (TOS)
    • Star Trek The Next Generation
    • Star Trek Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek Voyager
    • Enterprise

Next Generation is of course my favourite, what a great mix of characters and superb storylines!

My second is Enterprise, wich might even turn into my favourite if it keeps evolving..

I had to vote for TOS - like someone else said, it was the mother of everything...besides, it's the one that got me hooked, and the tv show I love most in the entire world...and I'm a big fan of some shows! I just haven't watched in a while. DS9 is my current obsession. I love, love, love that show. After that, TNG, then VOY, then ENT.

I'm so glad other people love DS9 so much - I almost never hear them get any respect...

Which is your all-time favorite star trek series? (We might have a had a similar question like this before so pardon me if I missed it, I'm really tired now, so its the sort of thing I would do, lol)

I know some people like them all and watch them all and others only like one. I thought it would be interesting to see people's favorite series out of all of them. Even if you say you like them all, is there one you watch the most?

My fave. is obviously, (see sn) TNG

I voted tie, because it changes on a daily basis, depending on what I'm watching at the time. :D:look:

Guest Ktrek

I'm a Niner! One of the things I enjoyed about DS9 was that Berman found a way to get around Roddenberry's stupid no conflict rule by placing it on a space station and not having it run exclusively by Starfleet. On the TNG all conflict had to come from the outside so you wind up having monster of week in order to add drama to the mix. Roddenberry's idea was very uptopian but really makes a recipe for bad tv drama. Not to mention that it's been unrealistic for how many centuries?... and it sure isn't looking like it will happen in the next 300 years. Suddenly we all get along? NOT! :look:

Ktrek

I'm a Niner, though I've never seen a Trek I didn't like.

Ditto

At the risk of sounding redundant, ditto again. :look: Although I voted tie (sorry, guys). If eps were playing at the same time on different stations, I'd choose DS9, though.