Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smiley

ROCK N ROLL ALL NIGHT!

I'M GOING TO SEE KISS AND AEROSMITH NEXT MONTH!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'VE WANTED TO SEE KISS MY WHOLE LIFE AND NOW I WILL!DECEMBER,20th AT THE SAVEMART CENTER HERE IN FRESNO,CALIFORNIA!!!!

alive4.jpg

first off COOL, but how many of the original are still in KISS? second CJLP AEROSMITH is a group not a person, so to whom do you refer? and no i dont think steven tyler looks like a chic.

That's great,Capt.Smiley.Have fun.

I saw Kiss when I was eleven-years old,back during their Love Gun tour.They're great.

I like Aerosmith,too,but have never seen them perform live.

I wonder which group will open the show?There's bound to be a battle of ego's there.

first off COOL, but how many of the original are still in KISS? .

Well, according to my brother Chris (who is a HUGE Kiss fan) there will only be two original members on this tour-Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. Ace Frehley and Peter Criss will not be with the group. Sorry!!

Peter is on this tour - only Ace isn't. And KISS opens (one of the quoted reasons Ace didn't want to do it - among others).

Egos? Rock stars? You must be joking! :)

I love Aerosmith, one of the best bands still around. As for any member of the band looking like a girl, well I don't see it. If any of them look like a girl then they would have to be some VERY ugly looking girls! Steve Tyler is DA MAN!Guitar.gif

Nothing Gothic about Kiss or Aerosmith, theyn are just good ROCK AND ROLL! Now Marilyn Manson, thats some Gothic stuff right there.

Edited by Klingonmike

You lucky $#@!

I saw Kiss back in '77 (or '78 :blink: ) in St.Louis.To this day that was one of the loudest,most exciting concerts I have ever been to.I was never a huge fan of theirs,but they rock good enough.Aerosmith are good,too.

I'll agree with KlingonMike,Steven Tyler would make one ugly damned woman...but he sure makes some hot daughters,don't he? :wow:

Have fun,Smiley.