Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Grades

Well,when I went to school my grades always ranged from B's to C's with the occasional D thrown in (usually in a math class) :look:

I'm afraid I was never a great student,simply a passing one.That didn't really change in college,either.I did enough to pass and that was about it.The only class I ever truly excelled in was geography.I always got an A in geography,and was the captain of my elementery and Jr high world culture studies teams (we'd challenge other schools to geographical,political,and current events trivia).Since most of my teammates were doofus's(I remember one of my teammates was asked "What is the capital of california.His answer,New York city" :) ) we never won,but I usually won an award for my individual performances through the debating seasons.I didn't join the team in High school.By then I was much too "cool" to be involved in such a nerdy pursuit (But,oh how I missed it :) ).

Edited by Sirius

Stardate:213871.7

A-B student as well,....well except for Chemistry or any other science class for that matter.I hate science and i really suck at it.Last year i barely passed Biology.Right now i have a C in Chemistry :)

What type of grades do you get?

Elem through Community College...mainly an All A student, with a B here and there, and two C's(Geometry Honors in 9th grade, and Calculus II in my sophomore year of college)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Um....... well we don't use letters. In Canada, or Alberta at least, we use percentages. I get from about 85-93% for grades. I've never not gotten honours, KNOCK ON WOOD. The best part is that I am one of those kids that can screw around in class, make jokes, not listen, not study, and still succeed. Hurray! Lol.

The best part is that I am one of those kids that can screw around in class, make jokes, not listen, not study, and still succeed. Hurray! Lol.

:) I was one of those types of students,too.I could cut up all day and not get in trouble because the teachers saw me as a lovable idiot.

I was a solid "C" student through the lower grades,raised that up to a B in high school,and have maintained that B average through a year and a half at Fresno City College.(which hasn't been hard since all the work here in the Lib.Arts major program seems like high school revisited :) ).

Edited by Captain_Smiley

damn, at the mom im in the range of Cs and Ds....but thatll change next yr when i do subjects i want to be doing....

well i just got my report card in the mail today, and ive got a 97, yeeehhaaa. too bad i wasnt still a kid, and getting money from my parents for good grades. lol. cause in high school, i wasnt stupid, but i sure didnt get great grades, especially in math, i hated math.

too bad i wasnt still a kid, and getting money from my parents for good grades.

aw. i never get money for good grades because ive always had them and they come so easily to me. :)

During High School my grades were all over the place. I had anything from a D to an A*. Now that I'm in college taking the easiest course ever: Police Foundations. I am getting killer marks. Maybe it's cause I've never missed a class in 1 and a half years?