Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Most ever on at one time

Some may notice that the "Most users ever online" stat has changed. It used to say "81 Users on July 27th" but that number has always bugged me because that's when the board was counting each individual Spider hit as if it was a user. On that day we had about 60 or 70 spider hits in about a 30 minute time and it over inflated the "Most online" stat. I've just discovered how to reset that and have fixed it now, so the number is closer to reality. I know we've had more online then the current 33 that it lists but that's the most that have been on at one time tonight.

Like I said, that "81" always bugged me knowing it wasn't really true.

Just for record breakings sake we should co-ordinate the members and have everyone log on at an agreeable time. Might be fun to see how many ppl we can get to log on! Maybe thats just a silly waste of time, but whatever!

Stardate:213866.9

I also all for a cooridnated log on.Anytime after 4:00 pm Pacific time is good here

now your talking VBG!!!! just keep in mind the international audience and if you could find a time zone chart, it would be greatly appreciated....

i know of 2 aussies here on the board, they are 3 and a half hours ahead of me....

now your talking VBG!!!! just keep in mind the international audience and if you could find a time zone chart, it would be greatly appreciated....

i know of 2 aussies here on the board, they are 3 and a half hours ahead of me....

If a time is set we'll state it in Eastern US time since we have the Eastern US clock on the portal page.

yeah, bout that...can you set that to 24 hour time? cause....im 6pm now...and it says 5:00, is that am or pm?

The massive chat idea sounds good to me! I'd like to see how many people will fit in that room. Evenings (after 7pm CST) would work for me.