Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Ericks

First Contact

This is a game I found on the main Star Wars chat site. Now it's pretty simple. post the lines from the movie in order, at one line per post, until we reach the end of the movie.

I started with First Contact, because I'm personally the most familiar with it.

note:telling what is happening when there isn't any dialogue is very helpful but not mandatory

Picard stands in a regeneration cubicle, in his star fleet uniform captued by the Borg.

Borg Queen-"Locutus."

(thank you!)

Picard wakes up, goes to a mirror, as a Borg implant pops out of his skin, and Picard wakes again to the sound of his desk computer

"Authorization Picard:47:Alpha:Tango."

Adm: "Jean-Luc, caught you at a bad time?"    (I think, am I right? :dude: )

It's actually "Caught you at a bad time Jean-Luc" but who cares its close enough. :dude:

Piccard:"No, Course not."

-The Enterprise majestically flys through space and turns, while Picard does the Captain's Log-

"Captain's Log Stardate 50893.5, The moment I have dreaded for nearly six years has finaly arrived, The Borg, our most lethal enemy have begun an invasion of the Federation, and this time there may be no stopping them."

(How'd I do? First Contact is my favorite movie not just in the Star Trek category but it's my favorite movie period.)

<That was excellent I recon'>

(Back on the Enterprise, In the briefing room)

Riker:"How many ships"

Riker :timeline :Troi- timeline this is no time to argue about time we don't have the time. that is my favorite scene ever it is where the counselor gets drunk!

It's supposed to be First Contact Line-By-Line in order.

Data: "At current speeds we can be there in..."

Picard: "We're not going"

(i think thats right)

<Thats ok, But its one line per post you've put two.>

Riker: "What do you mean, Were not going?"

Picard: "Our orders are to patrol the Neutral zone, incase the Romulan's decide to take advantage of the situation"

Data: Sir, there has been no unusual activity along the Romulan border for the past six (at least thats what I think) months. It is highly unlikely that they would choose this moment to act.

LaForge: "Captain, we're ready, the Enterprise Eis the most advanced ship in the fleet"

Picard: Let's just say that Starfleet has every confidence in the ship and her crew, there just not sure about her captain. They believe that someone who has been assimilated by the Borg should not be put in a position where he would have to face them again. To do so would expose an unstable element.

Riker: "That's Ridiculous, your experience with the Borg, makes you the perfect man to lead this fight"

Whoa, there was a big jump here. We went from Geordi in the briefing room to Picard in his quarters(ready room?). ;)

Wait, I think ARMS has it (sort of) back on track.

I think now it's: Riker goes to Picard, Picard playing loud music.

Riker: "Biset (sp?)?"

Let me know if I'm incorrect on any of this.

Picard: Let's just say that Starfleet has every confidence in the ship and her crew, there just not sure about her captain. They believe that someone who has been assimilated by the Borg should not be put in a position where he would have to face them again. To do so would expose an unstable element.

Whoa!!Whoa!! Wrong scene!! People lets get back on track.

Picard-"I've explained all this to Star fleet command. Theier orders stand. {pauses} Number One, set a coarse for the Nuetral Zone."

(I admit I'm not perfect, and I love you all as my fellow trekker brothers and sisters, but jeez)

;) Same post time; look up.

I'll repost the next line here.

Riker: "Biset (sp?)?"

I think.

<My fault, I knew, I thought I could play through until someone posted a line witch should have been said earlier then it was stuffed ;) .>

Piccard: "Beleose (sp) {pause} What do you have"