Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Star Wars Fans Thread

Since There Are Several Other SW Threads..Dealing With Different Aspects Of It, I Decided To Post A Thread For General Discusion Of Star Wars

May The Force Be With You :thumbs:

P.S. I Do Have Permission From VBG :blink:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Great.Let me think of a few good discussion starters and I'll get back to this thread. :thumbs:

Hey,Sam the Smuggler,click the spoiler :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

Brett Hart?Brett Hart!You have that turd of a wrestler as an avatar?Oh,man,eech.... Edited by subcommanderbeavis

Great.Let me think of a few good discussion starters and I'll get back to this thread. :thumbs:

Hey,Sam the Smuggler,click the spoiler :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

Brett Hart?Brett Hart!You have that turd of a wrestler as an avatar?Oh,man,eech....

Let's see what type of break down we have for Star Wars fans. Which do you prefer - Episodes IV to VI or Episodes I and II?

Personally, I love Episodes IV to VI. I was a little let down with Episode I and because of that I haven't gotten around to even seeing Episode II yet. I think 20 years of anticipation hurt Episode I more than anything for me.

To subcommanderbeavis:

Click for Spoiler:

Hey man, Bret Hart will always be the best there is, the best there was and the best there'll ever be!!!!! Bret Hart rules! Bonus too, he is a really well spoken, decent guy outside the ring.

Stardate:213858.9

I liked the original 3 Star Wars Movies alot better.But I never really was a real big Star Wars fan anyways.I mean Star Wars is ok but IMHO Star Trek will always be better.Well except for one aspect,Video Games.IMO Star Wars Video Games are soooooo much better than Star Trek Games on almost every level. :thumbs:

About Bret"The Hitman"Heart

Click for Spoiler:

Brett was an awsome wrestler.He was one of my favorites(just below Austin) when he wrestled in the WWF.Then Vince f***ed him over!!!!! :blink:

While The Original Trilogy Does Hold A High Place For Me, I Do Indeed Love The New Ones Too....And AOTC Is Soooooo Much Better Than TPM....If Ya Don't Mind Anakin's And Padme's Lame Love Scenes :thumbs:

The Original Trilogy Is Said To be Released on DVD some time after Episode III Is Out.

I Can't Wait To Watch All 6 Together :blink:

And In Episode III...Anakin Gets To become The Excelence Of Execution On The Jedi :bow:

While The Original Trilogy Does Hold A High Place For Me, I Do Indeed Love The New Ones Too....And AOTC Is Soooooo Much Better Than TPM....If Ya Don't Mind Anakin's And Padme's Lame Love Scenes :thumbs:

The Original Trilogy Is Said To be Released on DVD some time after Episode III  Is Out.

I Can't Wait To Watch All 6 Together  :blink:

And In Episode III...Anakin Gets To become The Excelence Of Execution On The Jedi :bow:

Oh,man another Hitman hart reference!!!!

:bow:

Look,if you feel the need to idolize a Canadian wrestler,at least make sure the guy is worthy of your hero worship....

Like this guy,for instance...

owenhartmemory.jpg

As for Star Wars.I loved the original trilogy (even more once I saw the restored and expanded films),and I've enjoyed the first 2 episodes to a somewhat lesser degree,but am dying to see the final installment of George Lucas's saga.

Star Wars rocks.

I actually went dressed as Padme Amidala,in full royal make-up and dress,and fake hair-do,when Episode 2 came out.It was a lot of fun.Should've seen the looks me and Trekkiebabe got when we started kissing in the theater lobby! :thumbs:

Guess I made a pretty convincing woman.

I remember some old lady walked past and raised her voice so we could hear her say,"Damn,queers make me sick!" :blink: Of course that just encouraged us even more.

Look,if you feel the need to idolize a Canadian wrestler,at least make sure the guy is worthy of your hero worship....

Like this guy,for instance...

Can We Talk About This In The Wrestling Thread?? :thumbs:

And I'd Appreciate It If You Wouldn't Rag On Me For The Wrestler's I Like :blink:

And For A On Topic Star Wars Mention

Anyone Else Here Get Star Wars Insider?? Or Post At The Official Message Boards?

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I found some Episode 3 spoilers and rumors!

http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10331

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/spoilers.html <Exposed as: "Biggest Load Of Crap Ever!". :thumbs:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/s/starwarsiii.php

http://movies.go.com/movies/S/starwarsepisodeiii_2000/

http://www.gamerscircle.net/index.php?p=948

I hope those links offer some new info...

Edited by Alterego

Episode 3 can't get here fast enough....

Its going to be interesting to see how Anakin wipes out the Jedi Council (if they even show that...I have a feeling Lucas might just show the begginings of the Jedi purge and leave the rest to our imagination),and how he and Padme split.I thought it was eerie when he told her that he had massacred an entire tribe of Sand People and she had no problem with that (especially since she was so oppossed to war and violence in Ep-1).I'm also curious to see who exactly completes Anakin's training,Sidious or Dooku,or both.I think Sidious is going to betray and murder Dooku when his usefullnes is at an end.

All I know is,that Ep-3 could be (should be) the ultimate chapter of Star Wars.I'll be disappointed if Lucas doesn't pour his heart and soul into making this one,a film for the ages (since,he has kind of admitted it will be the last SW).

I'd wanted to see 3-more (episodes 7,8,9),in the future,but I sure don't want to wait 20 more years for them.

star wars will always be my favoret movie i was disapointed with episode 1 but was very pleased with episode 3

as with the bret hart wrestling thing i was a big fan and still am but i have to go with the man STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN :thumbs:

I hope George Lucas does show the Jedi massacre.I was kind of looking forward to seeing how well Anakin matches up with Mace Windu as a swordsman.That is,if Mace isn't really a bad guy.Some of my friends and I have talked about Mace being a Sith (the subject was brought up in a Star Wars comic)infiltrator within the Jedi Order.

I am looking forward to ep three but so far I liked 4, 5, and 6 so much better I am just wandering how much of the actual war will be in this new cartoon that they are doing and I did not realize that they are playing it every day not just on fridays as I missed mondays but you can only do so much in 5 min. there is so much that I want to see in the next film that I know I will be disappointed not that it won't be a great movie but you can only put so much in the time span of a movie but I would have rather seen 7, 8, and 9 than what he did thats probably why I don't like enterprise as much as you guys do.

im not sure about sidious, but of course the clones are the stormtroopers, just look at them. my thought is the empire takes over, and absorbs the clones as their army.

I'm not sure about Palpatine/Sidious...I feel a George Lucas swerve coming on with that one. :)

Yeah...They Are Both Played By Ian McDiramid....But I Can't Shake The Feeling That The Flanneled One Will Pull A Fast One On Us.

Did you see that new clone helmet on the Insider? Pretty nifty. Also inside, they say Temura Morrison is back as a clone.... and since he looks about 40, that means at least one clone must have been made 10 years before the other ones. Freaky. :lol:

I TO AM A BIG STARWARS FAN :)

CHECK OUT MY PERSONAL PHOTO ITS THE NEW CLONETROOPER..

P.S TO SEE IT CLICK ON MY NAME :)