Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smiley

Vulcan Snapshots

Ha :thumbs:

Okay,if I were able to vacation in the Star Trek universe,I'd more than likely be headed at warp speed to Risa,Wrigley's Pleasure Planet,or Delta IV,not Vulcan.But sometimes,you just have to take what you can get.

Here are some random pics I found at some south american,spanish-language fan sites.

Click for Spoiler:

vulcano3.jpg

A rare treat on Vulcan.I got to take in a little sun beside a large lake in Vulcana regar province.

Aw,hell.I had 3 more good pics but for some $#@! reason they wont post as anything other than that $#@! "user posted image" thingy.

Edited by Captain_Smiley

Love the one pic you got posted. I'm looking forward to the others. You'd think that with all the wonders of modern technology, it shouldn't be that hard to post a pic, but as they say, "To err is human, but to really @#$&! something up, it takes a computer." :thumbs:

I should invite you to my home on Vulcan. It is really beautiful, but for some reason, since the events of on the Enterprise A, no one wants to visit anymore. Spock's house in Shi'Kahr is also an awesome place. Again though, he never invites me over anymore...

I would go to my homeland however my dutys on the Federation Council retain me often. It would be illogical to abandon them for my own satisfaction.