• Beverly Crusher
    • Wesley Crusher
    • Deanna Troi
    • Worf
    • Q
    • Lwaxana Troi
    • Katherine Pulaski
    • Tasha Yar

I made this poll so I could see what u guys think.I personally think Data is the best.After him I would probably place Picard and then Geordi.they are my personal favorites!THEY RULE!!! :o

Data rules!!! It was so easy to become emotional attached to Data - to feel for him. Picard is my second favourite.

I went with Worf, but that could be tilted because Worf had 4 more years of Development then any of the other TNG characters. I just see Worf as a much deeper character.

As for Tasha, I personally don't consider her a "regular" character on the series. She was there for less then 1 season and I think the series was far better after she left then when she was there. Not to say she was bad, just that the show got better.

When I first saw the show my favourite character used to be Riker as he always reminded me of Kirk. I also consider Picard to be a great character and is the one that I would most like to emulate.

But in the end I voted for Data has I believe he evolved the most during the show.

I also like Worf, but I think he really came into his own towards the end of the series and his class certainly showed when compared to the DS9 crew.

I liked Mister Data.

You have taste kid :thumbs:. I like Mr. Data also, hes the best hands down. Its really hard to choose to pick isn't it?

I voted for Worf. He was a great character..My favorite TNG character is always alternating between Data and Worf..They were the best characters in my opinion..Today I like Worf the best for some reason.. :thumbs:

Jean-Luc Picard.... who else... no question for me, Jean-Luc is the best :bow::thumbs: :blink:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213860.9

Data is and will always be my favorite.After him probably Picard then......Geordi.

Data is the best and most well develop character out of TNG. :)

Riker of course. There's nodbody better then Riker. wub.gif

Then why did you vote for Wes?

You must enjoy these thwacks. really.gif

THWACK!!