Sign in to follow this  
Florian Deenan

Star Trek related dream

In this particular dream I was in school again, Junior high school, and I noticed two things fall from the sky and into the large dumpster where we threw all the school garbage into. I look in and there is Beverly Crusher *Laugh, Mrs. Picard* and Data.

And they clearly said...

Bev: UGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! *looks at surrounding garbage*

Data: *head pokes out* I may not have emotions, but this stinks.

Me: HEWWO! *and of course, I WAKE UP!*

Do you guys ever have nutty dreams like this? :o

In this particular dream I was in school again, Junior high school, and I noticed two things fall from the sky and into the large dumpster where we threw all the school garbage into. I look in and there is Beverly Crusher *Laugh, Mrs. Picard* and Data.

And they clearly said...

Dreams are trippy Florian Deenan

I remembered one I've been waiting for chance to tell; I'm on the ENT walking down a corridor, every one I pass by is a screen name from this site. And I mean "screen names" hovering motionless in groups or moving up and down the corridor like real people might do but you all appear as JUST floating names. No offense.

Sorry Trekzone, but that is sad! Cool people only dream of Star Trek. That reminds me, I had a Star Trek dream the other night. It was a very obscure dream. The dream was almost completely non trek except for some minor detail. I woke up and thought... how'd that get in there.

I've had a few Trek dreams in my days too. I have also had dreams where Trek actors turn up in them. Usually the dreams I remember are really weird. Unfortunately I can't really remember any of them right now.

And they clearly said...

Dreams are trippy Florian Deenan

I remembered one I've been waiting for chance to tell; I'm on the ENT walking down a corridor, every one I pass by is a screen name from this site. And I mean "screen names" hovering motionless in groups or moving up and down the corridor like real people might do but you all appear as JUST floating names. No offense.

Was my username in it?

I think it was, yeah, most regular posters had a quick cameo.  :o

:o

well ive only had one trek dream in my life:

i threw a party and all my friends were over when these weird floating green blobs of goo invaded the house. so, we broke out the phaser rifles to fight them. whenever someone was touched by the blobs they were sucked in and floated in the middle of the goo in stasis. lol. i ended up as the last person standing and there were a ton of blobs in the house. I had to kill the leader blob to save all my friends. lol.

it was .................weird.

I dream a lot,but rarely recall what about.Usually within the first few seconds of awakening,the dream fades away into nothingness.

:o I'd actually like to dream about Star Trek.I wonder if I have?

I make myself remember. Or to recall a sweet dream, the Wiccans say to drink a warm cup of rosemary tea, which I do often.

I've had quite a few Data dreams. *blushes* Some of them I do not wish to share with many people. But to let you girls know... Data IS fully functional. *wink wink* Oh, so is Q! Both have brought in a little joy into my life.

Erm... *blushes* Ok, will not say anymore!

im not sad, i like defending countrys.

Click for Spoiler:

Comm. Bolivar, i think you are the lol here

I've had dreams like that too but I really can't remember them either.

My dreams are usually about the Enterprise D and its crew. I am usually at a station on the bridge in the background or walking through the corridors. When I first wake up,I can remember only the very end of it or a part in the middle.

I've had a few Trek dreams myself..I'm on the Enterprise 1701 in Captain Kirk's quarters...he's there too...I won't continue or else this will no longer be a "family friendly" site!!!

Hey, Mrs. Kirk, I know exactly what you're talking about... :lol:

My dreams are related to another Starfleet Captain, but the content was/is the same than your dreams had/have :lol: :o

Mrs. Captain Picard

im not sad, i like defending countrys.

Click for Spoiler:

Comm. Bolivar, i think you are the lol here

No No No! You are the lol Trekzone! Ooooh, you save countries. Big Deal! I save GALAXIES!!!! So there! :lol: :lol: "I was saving the galaxy while your great grad father was still in diapers" You wonder how that is? Its simple. Its the timezone difference. Later.

Edited by Captain Bolivar