Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Best Episode of Season One

What is the Best Episode of Season One?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Best Episode of Season One?

• Caretaker
    • Parallax
    • Time and Again
    • Phage
    • The Cloud
    • Eye of the Needle
    • Ex Post Facto
    • Emanations
    • Prime Factors
    • State of Flux
    • Heroes and Demons
    • Cathexis
    • Faces
    • Jetrel
    • Learning Curve

In an attempt to find Startrekfans.net's all-time favourite Voyager episode I have decided to hold several polls for each season. The two with the largest number of votes from each poll will then go against each other in a grand final.

Two part storys are counted as one choice and storys that span over two seasons shall be included with the season in which they are concluded.

The votes from each poll shall be collected in after one week and the polls closed. This week sees episodes from the first two seasons go to the vote.

Voting for Season Two can be found on the following link: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=6662

Be sure to place your vote or you will only have yourself to blame if your favourite episode does not make it to the final!

Uh no.I thought this was the Enterprise forum. :drool:

I voted for "Broken Bow"...

Okay,for Voyager...I didn't watch the first season.hmm.Sorry.

Edited by Bananas_The_Hutt

"Eye of the needle" has to be my favorite. It was such a great episode, as I saw it for the first time, some old TNG-like feelings came up :drool:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Jetrel was very interesting.Seeing Neelix's interaction with the man most responsible for the genocide against the Talaxian people.It was amazing that Neelix didn't murder the man.I probably would have!

Just reminding everyone that the poll for season two is also up at the moment so please also vote over there to help your favourite episode from that season into the grand final.

Voting for Season Two can be found on the following link: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=6662

I voted for "Faces." The story line, the powerful drama and acting of both sides of B'Elanna on the part of Roxanne Dawson........"Faces" will always be one of my most favorite Voyager episodes. :huh: