Sign in to follow this  
removed

Death?

I think that a good way to revitalize the series is to do something very unexpected. ie. the death of Archer, maybe the death of T'Pol and possibly even the destruction of the Enterprise and the introduction of a new one (if that won't be in contrast with Star Trek facts),

they cannot destroy the enterprise!! because the next one belongs to Kirk.. the next one to a female.. umm the rest to Picard... wow i need to brush up on my history!!!

-Laur

I think the show's doing fine, but to kill the crew just for rating may confuse people even more, cuse i don't think we need any more people in Star Trek history that prior to them being on the show don't exist any where in Star Trek lore. The show going get better , as if it needs to, the whole character developing thing for backgrounds is all most over except for the one upcoming dealing with Mayweather's background.

I think the show's doing fine, but to kill the crew just for rating may confuse people even more, cuse i don't think we need any more people in Star Trek history that prior to them being on the show don't exist any where in Star Trek lore. The show going get better , as if it needs to, the whole character developing thing for backgrounds is all most over except for the one upcoming dealing with Mayweather's background.

They don't need to kill one of the stars, but they do need more "Red shirts" to kill off lol

Yeah but the thing with the red shirts is that Ent NX-01 isn't really that big, and doesn't have that many people, and it's not like they can pick up more at a starbase, cuse there are none, and i think the vulcans may use the disposable human thing aganist use. And with their jump suits wouldn't it be red stripes? :D But, fear not your blood lust :) will be satisfied during the Romulan Conflict04.gif :)

I think that a good way to revitalize the series is to do something very unexpected. ie. the death of Archer, maybe the death of T'Pol and possibly even the destruction of the Enterprise and the introduction of a new one (if that won't be in contrast with Star Trek facts),

EEEEEEK!

Please tell me your joking?

Ok. I am composed again. Truth be told, there are some good reasons to do at least a couple of the atrocities you mention but I believe now or in the not to distant future, would not be good timing.... hmm as I wrote that, new ideas formed which suggest you might be on to something after all. Hmm...

EEEEEEK!

Please tell me your joking?

Ok. I am composed again. Truth be told, there are some good reasons to do at least a couple of the atrocities you mention but I believe now or in the not to distant future, would not be good timing.... hmm as I wrote that, new ideas formed which suggest you might be on to something after all. Hmm...

aw! please tell me your ideas! lol. i just think that the show needs to really do something drastic to take viewers by surprise and keep that thing a close guarded secret so that when we watch it we dont already know what will happen.

I personally think that it would be a nice touch to end the series by blowing up this Enterprise with all hands on board. I don't think it'll ever happen, but you've got to admit, it would be a surprising twist. Besides, it would quiet a lot of concerns about continuity. This is not to say I don't like Enterprise, though. I LOVE Enterprise, and before they did something like that I'd like at least seven seasons. They could explain how they didn't die in a movie :)

Capt

i just think that the show needs to really do something drastic to take viewers by surprise and keep that thing a close guarded secret so that when we watch it we dont already know what will happen.

I think they should kill the Dr. and then introduce a new character that smiles a lot less and is far more likable. Perhaps an older man more like Bones.

i love the doctor. hes not as good as the emh in voyager though. i thought bones is just to pessimistic. also, ive changed my mind. i started watching enterprise alot more often and now i think that killing them before the end of the series would be bad. it wouldnt be something that i would like to see, now that i like the show alot more than i used to.

i love the doctor. hes not as good as the emh in voyager though. i thought bones is just to pessimistic. also, ive changed my mind. i started watching enterprise alot more often and now i think that killing them before the end of the series would be bad. it wouldnt be something that i would like to see, now that i like the show alot more than i used to.

For the most part I enjoy most of the characters on Enterprise. Dr. Phlox however I simply find to be far to unbelieveable Now I know that it's all science fiction and fantisy, but Star Trek has always had a tredition of wonderful characters that are easy to relate to. I had no problem excepting the EMH Docter on Voyager, but for some reason Phlox I just can't believe in. I will always love Bones. And Jullian, Crusher, and 'The Docter' were all great characters as well. Sorry Phlox, you lose!

Killing a main character would really be a shame..that's one of the stronger points tha ST has to offer, the vast storylines that can be conducted with each person. I think that the main reason the show might not be doing as well is because fans can't quite grasp the idea of it being in the past..I think I am repeating myself..The beauty of it being in the past is the stories they can conjure up...I WOULD LOVE to see them zapping Archer or T'pol into the future kinda like they did with DS9 and the Tribbles but have them go to TNG or even Voyager for a minute or two..yes it would be cheesy but I would love to see it! :)

well we've seen plenty of cheesy on star trek. lol. and the ds9 episode 'trials and tribbulations' was one of my favorites. it was just so...so...COOL! :)

I really don't think they wil kill off a main character. If anyone was to be killed, it would most likely be Mayweather. He has virtually no lines! I don't think killing a main character would be a good idea, however, I would like to see the Romulan / Federation conflict!

Yeah, zapping somebody in the Enterprise Crew to the future would be cool. I think I am going to start a thread on possible ideas.

Yeah, zapping somebody in the Enterprise Crew to the future would be cool.

:lol: :vbg: :angry:

Yeah! Right into the next film would be nice!!!

:laugh: B) B)

bring in a fleet for season 3 - the NX-02 will be ready at the end of season 2.....more can be made! 2 year production - experience = 1 year prod.?

Edited by trekzone

I don't have a problem with them writing out a character via being killed if the actor decides to leave or reaches an impass, other wise, I say add a new character instead. As for blowing up the Enterprise? Wouldn't that effectively end the series? Actually, I've had an idea about having the Romulans destroy Enterprise, but have the crew escape via escape pods. The season premiere would be 3 years later on a new ship! Enterprise-II NX-05. :angry:

We have all repeated this but they just need to but enterprise on more than just UPN. If they would do that I think the ratings would go up so much as not every body has UPN. Put it on FOX or something.

They could maybe kill off Reed or Mayweather.But make it a very heroic death.We don't need another Tasha Yar-type meaningless death.This death should be one for the history books,very valiant.Perhaps the crew sacrafice themselves on the final episode to end the Temporal Cold War?nah,that would nix any future Enterprise films... :lol:

No.No.No.No.No!

Nobody needs to die.

I once was into writing fanfic,and I created characters I really liked and a cool new class of ship.I must have wrote a dozen volumes of short stories over a 3-or-4 year period.One day,I thought it would be a good idea to have them all die heroicly,saving the Federation from an incredible alien menace.While the story was good,it was the worst decision I ever made.I should have never killed them off.It felt like a betrayal.

Enterprise doesn't need that.I want to go and see the eventual (God,please?)Enterprise motion picture(s).I'd like all the regulars to be there.