Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Holland

Test [Please Respond]

Ok, I just wanted to test some thing. If anyone reads this, tell me if you can see the following text.

This here text.

This text also.

These are fonts from my computer, I was messing around and put in a font from my computer, and I could see it. But a thing I was reading said that some browsers are incapable of reading the font. Thanks.

[font=Arial][SIZE=5][color=yellow]Ok, I just wanted to test some thing. If anyone reads this, tell me if you can see the following text.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[font=Cage][SIZE=10][color=yellow]This here text.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[font=Pricedown][SIZE=18][color=yellow]This text also.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[font=Arial][SIZE=5][color=yellow]These are fonts from my computer, I was messing around and put in a font from my computer, and I could see it. But a thing I was reading said that some browsers are incapable of reading the font. Thanks.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

I've never heard of Fonts: "Cage" and "Pricedown". I give up, where do they come from?

[font=Arial][SIZE=5][color=yellow]Ok, I just wanted to test some thing. If anyone reads this, tell me if you can see the following text.[/SIZE][/color][/font]<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->[font=Cage][SIZE=10][color=yellow]This here text.[/SIZE][/color][/font]<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->[font=Pricedown][SIZE=18][color=yellow]This text also.[/SIZE][/color][/font]<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->[font=Arial][SIZE=5][color=yellow]These are fonts from my computer, I was messing around and put in a font from my computer, and I could see it. But a thing I was reading said that some browsers are incapable of reading the font. Thanks.[/SIZE][/color][/font]

I've never heard of Fonts: "Cage" and "Pricedown". I give up, where do they come from?

Click spoiler to find out.

Click for Spoiler:

grand theft autoVice City

Yeah, if your computer doesn't have the font installed it will use its default font in many people's case - plain old Arial like we see in VaBeachGuy's screenshot.

Yeah, if your computer doesn't have the font installed it will use its default font in many people's case - plain old Arial like we see in VaBeachGuy's screenshot.

That was one of the reasons I used Flash for the Rules of Acquisition, I wanted to use the Ferengi font but I knew that it wouldn't show up on other people's systems unless it was either a picture or Flash.