Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Who's your favorite Super-Hero?

Stardate:213836.9

The GREEN LANTERN!!!

In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's Light.!!!!

Edited by geranimo

That would have to be my boy Iron Man.

Tony Stark makes you feel, he's a cool exec with a heart of steel.

But as Iron Man with jets ablaze he fights and fights with Repulsor Rays!

Well its hard to choose.. :wow:

Probably Wonder Woman..

With the Wonder Twins in second.. :eek: "Wonder twin powers activate!" :eek::drool:

Edited by bevfanK

Stardate:213836.9

The

GREEN LANTERN!!!

In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's Light.!!!!

Yeah,GL's okay...but with that weakness to the color yellow,a guy could beat him to death with a banana!

:drool:

My favorite super hero was always that paragon of American virtue,Captain America!

Like Batman,Cap's is a guy without super powers (he merely had his own natural human abilities tweaked up to their maximum natural human limits),but still manages to kick serious super villain booty.

I'd like to add why I like Spider-man. He's a college-aged guy in New York city, something the audience can identify with. He doesn't have a Batcave, a cape, an insane car, crazy super powers, or any of that jaz. He's just an ordinarry guy trying to get through life... who happens to fight crime. :drool:

I also like his super powers. Agility, speed (somewhat), spider-sense, and his webbing. If there are other powers I'm missing, please do tell.

Anywho, I just see him as a "realistic" super hero. Realistic in comparrison to most super heros that is. :eek:

I liked Spider-Man comics as a kid.Man,I really wished I'd saved those comics.I'd be rolling in money right now!

You know,Captain Jean-Luc Picard,another thing great about Spider-Man is that he didn't always beat up the villain (sometimes he got the heck beaten out of him!),but he always managed to win in the end,usually by utilizing that gifted brain of his to come up with a plan to make the much tougher and more experienced bad guy do his own self in.That was great.

That's always more interesting than being an indestructable,nearly omnipotent super character.I mean,where's the fun in going up against that sort of guy?

The Hulk is my all time favorite super hero.

I've got to go with the kid on this one.I like The Incredible Hulk.

I also liked Namor,The Savage Sub-Mariner.Don't know if they still run his comics,though.

Um, doesn't a Super Hero need to have Super-Powers to qualify as a "Super Hero"?

Anyway, my favorite S-H is Superman. My favorite Vigilante Hero is Batman followed closely by The Tick. :drool:

I liked Spider-Man comics as a kid.Man,I really wished I'd saved those comics.I'd be rolling in money right now!

You know,Captain Jean-Luc Picard,another thing great about Spider-Man is that he didn't always beat up the villain (sometimes he got the heck beaten out of him!),but he always managed to win in the end,usually by utilizing that gifted brain of his to come up with a plan to make the much tougher and more experienced bad guy do his own self in.That was great.

That's always more interesting than being an indestructable,nearly omnipotent super character.I mean,where's the fun in going up against that sort of guy?

I MIGHT ADD THAT ANOTHER GOOD COMIC,SHARING MANY OF THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SPIDER-MAN BOOKS IS DC COMICS' ROBIN TITLE.LIKE PETER PARKER,TIM DRAKE (Robin) IS A HIGH-SCHOOL AGED KID WITH AN ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE.HIS CHARACTER IS ALSO VERY HUMAN AND CAPABLE OF MAKING MISTAKES.IN FACT,HE OFTEN DISAGREES WITH HIS MENTOR THE BATMAN,AND SEEMS TO PREFER WORKING ON HIS OWN TO FIGHTING CRIME AS A MEMBER OF THE "DYNAMIC DUO".LAST YEAR,THE BATMAN FIRED ROBIN'S GIRLFRIEND FROM THE GOTHAM CITY SUPERHERO BIZ,WHITCH DID NOT SIT WELL WITH ROBIN OR THE GIRL (Who goes by the name of The Spoiler).

IT'S A SOLID BOOK FOR THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE INTO READING COMICS.

Superman is my all time fave closely by the original Green Lantern (Hal Jordan before he went phyco and tryed to kill everyone)

and theres a special place in my heart for Beast.

Click for Spoiler:

One issue of the X-Men that sticks out in my mind was when Beast (Real name Hank McCoy) went to see a friend in hospital and the Dr says to Beast "Good to see you agane Dr McCoy and Beast replys "Every time I hear that name I have to fight the urge to shout "He's dead Jim!"