Sign in to follow this  
Captain Ericks

Enterprise from 'All Good Things'

I think in the episode Picard comments that each time-line is separate from the others so the possible future can be discounted.  Plus it can be discounted anyway since the -D got destroyed.

But, that refitted Enterprise-D was cool I thought.  Niagra-class vessels have a third nacelle too.

I wonder if it might have been actions from All Good Things that led to the changes in the timeline. If Picard had a renewed sense of attachment to his crew, he might have encouraged them all to stay together. Perhaps, had he not gone through his experiances in All Good Things, the crew would have broken up, the Enterprise might never have been at the Veridian system, Deanna would have been killed, Worf gets involved in Klingon Politics, the Duras sisters reclaims the Klingon Empire with a trilithium weapon and conquer the Romulans, and the Enterprise-D is aroung long enough to have a major refit.

They should insert a delete command to delete posts :blink:

Please ignore this, as I accidently post on the wrong thing. :o

Edited by vold

I liked the upgraded D at one time, but now I think it looks awful!  And what the hell is the point of a third nacelle? 

So why did Tom and Janeway evolve into one particular species.  It doesn't add up.

Actually the reason they changed into the same thing is because they ended up on the same swampy planet, which made them into that thing.

Paris's transformation in Sickbay has nothing to do with what they become on the planet, its just some random changes due to the infinite locations he has been during warp 10, until they settled on the swamp planet, then their final form has been taken place.

As for the 3rd nacelle thing, ya i agree its ridiculus for the ship. :blink:

The third nacelle on the AGT Enterprise, plus all of the weird attachments, made the Galaxy class look like somekind of dragster in space

Perhaps the third nacelle had something to do with the way the warp field is formed or maintained, who knows what advances had been made in warp technology?

Warp 13 that's craziness that would create time travel correct or atleast tear the ship apart...

Its just a number of a possible future engines.

To me its just a way to avoid any expectation about new engines for Fed's future, so might as well just mentioned a number rather a name.

Warp 13 could be Slipstream, or Transwarp Tech, or Quadralic Warp Drive, or etc.

:clap:

Nah, its not false, its a universe that will happen if the TNG crew don't stick together the next year.

If u check Generations properly theres a connection between the universe Q showed & the path Picard chosed.

Klingons - Romulans - Super Weapon.

If the TNG crew split up they did not end up anywhere near Amagoza to find Soron & stop him.

So the Sisters got the weapon of mass destruction they used it to rule the empire & get rid of the Romulans, hence Geordi in the future says "There is no neutral Zone" The Klingons thrashed the Romulans, while the Feds were to be the 2nd to be attacked, the Feds found a way to resist this weapon & manage to survive as long as they did.

So since Picard saw this future & chose to change it by telling his crew about it, they did change their future, The sisters didn't get the weapon & not rule the empire & the Romulans still exist & Klingon & Fed are still friends. All this at the cost of the Enterprise-D & Kirk. 2 sacrifices to get a better future.

:huh:

Edited by vold

Only some elemets will come to pass, though. We saw the Klingon ship in DS9 in season four. As for the destrution of the Enterprise in the game Generations, if you go into the film clips on the disic there are two ending to that game. One was the destrution of the ship. The other well put it this way the ship was saved. Warp 13 may of been part of Q's future, it seemed to be mixed. Q's version vs their future. I also note in the past in this episode the command chair are bolted to the ground seen in later seasons, yet if you look at the pilot they are not.

I loved the 'SuperPhaser' on the AGT Enterprise.

I hated the other stuff, the wings on the pylons and the stuff near the bridge.

The strips on the nacelles were OK.

The third nacelle looked horrible, it totally ruined the graceful lines of the ship. IMO.