Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Spiner To Join SyFy Series

SpinerWH13-061412.jpg

Star Trek: The Next Generation‘s Brent Spiner will be returning to television with a guest role on SyFy’s Warehouse 13.

Spiner will be appearing on Warehouse 13 beginning on July 23, when the series opens its fourth season.

Spiner’s guest role will last for at least six episodes, and he will be playing Brother Adrian, the “leader of a top-secret sect known as the Brotherhood of the Knights of the Black Diamond.”

Warehouse 13 is the story of two Secret Service agents (played by Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelley) who find themselves transferred to Warehouse 13 after they save the President’s life. Warehouse 13 is a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota that houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.”

Spiner will be interacting with the Warehouse’s caretaker Artie, who is played by Saul Rubinek. Spiner and Rubinek have played against one another before; in Star Trek: The Next Generation’s The Most Toys, where Data was kidnapped by Rubinek’s character Kivas Fajo, who was a collector of rare and precious objects.

It’s been a blast watching these two great actors go at each other again,” said Executive Producer Jack Kenny. “Our fans are in for one wild ride!”

Warehouse 13 will air Monday, July 23 at 9 PM on SyFy.

View the full article

I kinda remember when there was much celebration about his involvement with ENT and then he was gone almost as soon as he got there. I hope he hangs around and maybe becomes part of the cast.

I kinda remember when there was much celebration about his involvement with ENT and then he was gone almost as soon as he got there. I hope he hangs around and maybe becomes part of the cast.

His role on Enterprise was never intended to be long-term. It was always going to be the three episode arc.

His role on Enterprise was never intended to be long-term. It was always going to be the three episode arc.

It still doesnt change the mega fan fare that accompanied his appearance there. It was a big let down to those of us that had hopes of more involvement in the series from spiner. :Hmmm...: