Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!

my sister moved in a couple of weeks ago. she is 18 and i love her dearly. she had some problems with my mother, and other family members that moved in and took over the house, so i and my wife took her in till she can figure something out. but now ive become outnumbered 2 chics to one guy. not so bad, but today i opened up the linen closet door to get some q-tips, and low and behold i find a huge bag full of tampons, right there in my face, at least she couldve put them up where everyone and there brother wouldnt see them at least withoug looking for them. not to mention shes in the guest bedroom which is where i keep my clothes, because my wife takes up the WHOLE closet in the bedroom. so now i have to share my dressing room with my sister, uuuggghhhh. not to mention being nice and quiet in the morning getting my clothes, and not being able to just run around the house in my undies or naked for that matter. its just a bugger. oh well i just had to vent after finding those tampons. :angry: i mean whats she need soooooooooooooooooooo many for is she bleeding a river? :laugh: oh well. B)

ah, tough break...but ive got my sisters (x2), and my mum! its only me and my dad - 2 on 2 (not that bad!)

enjoy the tampons, and be understanding....shes obviously going through a tough spot

oh i understand, just a quick ugh. i have enough problems with one woman, i cant wait to see what kind of aggrevation she can cause for me. lol

Its not that bad,really.I have a typically HUGE rural american family,and I've shared a house with my mother and sisters for...well,my whole life! :lol: You get used to it.I've even made runs to the store for them to buy female hygene products and such.My other brothers won't do it.I don't care.Just so long as I at least get a free 1-liter coke out of the trip. :lol:

What so disgusting about them? Plasters are for absorbing blood do they freak you out? To me, it's no differant than toilet roll.

Yeah, if you gotta have women around, plugs are just a fact of life. Like hairbrushes left where they can accidentally knocked into the toilet and the toothpaste tube being squeezed from the top and our side of the closest being invaded by their ever expanding wardrobe and shoes placed where they are always being tripped over and the hallway curtain pole becoming another closet and the shower drain being clogged every time we want to take one and the window needing to be closed at night because it's too cold and... ... ... It's all just part of life with females, gotta love it.

I live alone. I have a good job, and I only have one person to spend it on...ME! My apartment is decorated with NO feminine influence. My living room has wires in all the corners from my 5.1 surround sound, ENT center, and computer, a bunch of dragon statues, Miami Dolphins stuff, some ST stuff, swords, and a 90 gallon fish tank. I also have 2 pictures up containing my backstage pass, tour schedule, autographed CD, and 2 autographed pictures from a British rock band, whose American tour I was tour manager for. The other picture is has a newspaper page with an editorial that I wrote when I lived in Tennessee. My furniture is dark, and it matches. I have glass top end, and coffee tables.

It all looks god, and I am a clean freak. I pity the woman who tries to tame me. lol

Ya I'm used to it too. I have two sisters and my mom. My dad and I are the only guys in the house. When its 3 girls vs. 2 guys, you most certainly get used to it.

(And Alterego, I knocked a hairbrush into the toilet just the other day from someone storing in a bad spot! Lol)

If you think opening a closet to see tampons is bad, try heading into the bathroom in the middle of night, your brain still in a fog, and you sit down and fall INTO the toilet because a MAN has left the SEAT UP!!!!!Flushed.gif

You get no sympathy from me!!! :lol:

For the record I meant no disrespect of the fairer sex, I thought my post would come across as more accepting than it apparently did.

:lol:

For the record I meant no disrespect of the fairer sex, I thought my post would come across as more accepting than it apparently did.

:lol:

No need to apologize AE, I knew you were joking. LOL

If you think opening a closet to see tampons is bad, try heading into the bathroom in the middle of night, your brain still in a fog, and you sit down and fall INTO the toilet because a MAN has left the SEAT UP!!!!!Flushed.gif

You get no sympathy from me!!!  B)

im not asking for sympathy, and by the way i have more of a problem around here with the women leaving the lid up. i always put it down, i dont want my dog coming to kiss me with toilet breath. :lol: so im always telling visitors, and my sister to put it down. and i dont have a problem per say with the plugs, its just now all of a sudden it went from me and the ball and chain, to another woman in the house, and my space getting over run by my sister, first there wasnt enough room in our bedroom for my clothes, so i had to use the guest room, now my sisters in there, why just last night she told us she wouldnt be home, so this morning i went in to get dressed, suddenly i hear something, and its here turning as im taking off my pants, thank god i wasnt taking off the underwear. the whole plug thing is just my stuff is getting less, and less room now. thats all. :lol: i love my sister dearly and i have no problem with her, its kinda nice having her here.

You think you've got it bad? My dad has to live with me, my sister, all of our friends who practicaly live at our house, and my mom. Even both our cats are girls.

I'll tell a story from the perspective of the annoying sister.

I just moved recently, and if my brother, who has four children and had been out of work for months, hadn't come to my rescue, to assist me in the move, I would never have accomplished it.

I thought that I was close to being ready for the movers the Friday before they came, but I was absolutely clueless. I was up all that night packing books, and had only made it through four of my seven bookcases. I suddently realized that I had a huge volume of as yet unpacked material, not just books.

My brother called that Saturday to say he was coming over with his teenage son. With their help, putting together boxes, packing boxes, etc., I was still not ready when the movers came ( I could not reschedule without a penalty). We sent all the furniture, boxes of books, anything too difficult for us to move, with the movers.

My brother kept coming back, with his vacuum and other cleaning equipment, until the job was done. I had to work during the day, so he had to taylor his help to my schedule. His son had to go back to school, so it was mostly him and me, and really mostly him. More than once we were up until the wee hours, and we finished moving me completely 5am of the fifth day. He ended up doing most of the packing, and most of the cleaning, because I was in an "emotional" state due to the "shock" and "difficulty" of moving an "apartment's worth" of belongings. When I moved from the west coast more that eleven years ago, I only moved books, clothes and a few other belongings...the furniture was sold or given away. So I did not really understand the level of effort it took in "moving."

I ended up taking about 43 hours of my brother's time. He was patient beyond words in my presence, but it had to take its toll. The only negative thing that came within my earshot was when he was explaining to his son "...now I told you on the way over here that your aunt has her ways..." ; I think he yelled at me once.

So he's my knight in shining armor, because he came to my rescue when I was terribly distressed. I paid him , even though he told me I didn't have to. ( Our oldest brother,who lives in another state, helps him financially.)

Ususally he and I play phone tag. I had not seen him since our father's funeral in February, even though he lives about 25 minutes away. And before that, Christmas at my mother's.

I am so glad that in spite of the fact that I should have planned and done better, that he helped me as long as I needed him.

He got a job within days after helping me ( I think the Lord blessed him).

I know most of you all are viewing this thread whimsically, and I'm not trying to put a damper on that. But from the moment I read cptwright's complaint about having to deal with his sister's feminie items, and taking up his space, because he took her in, I just thought, "Oh, another knight."

thanks, i dont think im a knight, but i do love her dearly,and seriously would do anything for her, even when she "has her ways." but thats what big brothers are for isnt it? im sure your brother wouldve dont so much more if he had to. im just glad i could be here for her this time.

my complaints were just in jest, and minor, i do in no way begrudge my sisters presence in my house.