Sign in to follow this  
Son_worshiper

Mercy Post

Okay.Little league baseball and amateur softball have a "mercy" rule.I think the Vulcan Embassy needs a mercy post,since all the other embassy's have been visited often,but nobody seems to care about the Vulcans :angry:

Now,to teach the Vulcans a tune from my childhood here on Earth:

"Nobody likes me,everybody hates me,guess I'll eat some worms....."

:laugh:

I'm glad someone finally posted here! The Vulcans are my favorite aliens, and I'm hoping that this will be an active site soon. This may be a slow start, but at least it's a start. I was begining to think there would NEVER be an active Vulcan Embassy, but maybe someday...

Well,I would visit more often,but the Vulcan embassy is so dang hot and stuffy inside,plus the food is too bland.As if that weren't bad enough,the Vulcans don't appreciate my humor :lol: .See if I come here anymore!

Well,I would visit more often,but the Vulcan embassy is so dang hot and stuffy inside,plus the food is too bland.As if that weren't bad enough,the Vulcans don't appreciate my humor :lol: .See if I come here anymore!

But it's a dry heat.

Speaking of heat, since Vulcan is hot, and since starship temperatures are set for Human comfort, wouldn't Vulcans be cold all the time on a Human starship?

As for the food, they have no sense of adventure.

Unfortunately, Vulcans also have no sense of humor, but I do...

What's the rest of Son_worshiper's song? Does anyone know?

Edited by incontinentia

I am very happy to see that this web site now has a Vulcan Embassy. The Vulcans are my favourite culture from the Star Trek world, and I look forward to lots of interesting discussions about them.

“I’ve always had the greatest respect for Vulcans … you’re a noble people, and I salute you.”

- Quark (The Marquis Part 1)

I'll try and think of some good Vulcan topics and post them tomorow night or the night after.

I love the Vulcans.

Okay.Little league baseball and amateur softball have a "mercy" rule.I think the Vulcan Embassy needs a mercy post,since all the other embassy's have been visited often,but nobody seems to care about the Vulcans <_<

:andorian:

Hey, being a relative newbie to this entire site, I just noticed this forum for the first time, today!!! I'll definitely come back, the Vulcans are my whole reason for loving Trek, lol! At any rate, keep the topics flowing, I'll be here to speak out. In fact, you might get a little tired of my sometimes rants, lol. But I shall be active in here, you can count on it, woo hoo!

T'Bree

Well,I would visit more often,but the Vulcan embassy is so dang hot and stuffy inside,plus the food is too bland.As if that weren't bad enough,the Vulcans don't appreciate my humor :andorian: .See if I come here anymore!

You found the food bland? Have you ever tried the Plomeek soup? I highly recommend it, and it's anything but bland, lol!

T'Bree

Okay.Little league baseball and amateur softball have a "mercy" rule.I think the Vulcan Embassy needs a mercy post,since all the other embassy's have been visited often,but nobody seems to care about the Vulcans :)

:bow:

Oooooo! I wanna teach the Vulcans a song too! :blink:

I am so smart!

I am so smart!

S-M-R-T...

...I mean...

S-M-A-R-T!

we could teach them the alphabet song, or maybe some polka. Vulcans with accordians, a plague on the universe. :) :blink:

we could teach them the alphabet song, or maybe some polka. Vulcans with accordians, a plague on the universe. :)  :blink:

LOL!

I wonder what the Vulcans would think of Styx?

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiii'm saaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiling awaaaaaaaaaaaaay..."

Maybe it's just the Trellium D thing :roflmao: we got a bad rap from that little fiasco.

we could teach them the alphabet song, or maybe some polka. Vulcans with accordians, a plague on the universe. :b-day:  :b-day:

172454[/snapback]

What's with you and 'accordians'??? :b-day:

Yeah i know what you mean. The embassies area can be slow sometimes. but if people like you and me can post here more than things will end up better off.

Poor Vulcan embassy, no ones interested in us Vulcans. :bow: The last post was in December.

Edited by T'pol_1

Well, I hear you there, T'Pol, it makes me kinda sad, too. I had thought more energy was going to go into this forum. Don't quite know what happened. But I keep checking it out whenever I come to this site. Wish I had a good topic to start the ball rolling again, I just can't come up with one at the moment. It's a darned shame. And most illogical, *wink.

T'Bree

I haven't an idea? Do embassies have posts with Vulcan wedding gown, worn by T'Pol, until the annulment call 555 0505 for detail on cost or what???

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

Found on Vulcan EBAY:

1 Vulcan burial robe, like new condition. No longer needed due to wearer's body's reanimation. Best Offer.