Sign in to follow this  
ambasador M.

Data

Hey there Data lovers!

You probably don´t know me,but i´m a huge Data fan!

I wanted to ask any who are willing to answer:What is your funiest Data moment?

Saddest Data moment and best Data episode?My funniest Data moment was in "Liasons" when Worf said that the guy he was going to bring more food was "demanding,rude and quiet" and Data said:"You share all those qualities in abundance.Why do you not try and build on your similatities?" :klingon::laugh:

The saddest moment was the end of "Offspring",and the Best episode was Inhearitence!

Note: just fixed some codes for you.

Takara

Edited by Takara_Soong

That scene in Liaisons was really funny. That scene is entitled "Diplomatic Data" on the DVD.

Seeing Data Annie in A Fistful of Datas is definitely one of the funniest moments but there were so many moments it's hard to choose but Data showing off the beard to Geordi and Troi in The Schzoid Man or when he has that hilarious grin on his face while dancing in Data's Day rank up there.

DataxasxAnniexav.jpgdatabeard.JPGDatasig10.JPG

I agree that Lal's death was incredibly sad however the ending of Nemesis would be the saddest moment for me.

Datasig9.JPG320x24015.jpg

As for the best Data episode, there are just too many to choose from. I love them all although if I had to choose one I would pick Brothers. I love that episode - brilliant, brilliant acting.

tng077-1.jpg

Edited by Takara_Soong

Well, the hardest of these for me to pick is funniest. Just because there are so many funny moments.

One was I think in "Conspiracy" (but I'm not sure) where he's researching in the computer and he says something. The computer doesn't understand and so he explains that he was talking to himself. Then the computer basically tells him to shut up. People are always doing that to him, but the computer doing it was just hilarious.

Also, I liked what he did in "The Royale." Wearing the cowboy hat... ^-^ And then "baby needs a new pair of shoes." Well, how could you not laugh at that? I liked his role in that episode.

I agree with you on the saddest moment. It was when Lal died in "The Offspring." It was really sad.

And the best Data episode would be "The Measure of a Man." I loved the way Data's friends stuck by him and supported him. I loved how Riker didn't want to go against Data, but he did because he had to, and I loved the conversation he and Data had after the trial about that. This established so much about Data, and it really made us see him in a way that maybe we hadn't before. And it also gave us a lot to think about. It was a very deep and touching episode.