Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Justice has been served - Bin Laden has been killed by the US Military

Congratulations Seal Team 6, job well done.

I don't buy a word of this. Doesn't anybody think the details are just a tad "fishy"???

I don't buy a word of this. Doesn't anybody think the details are just a tad "fishy"???

You're not alone. I found answers to a few of my questions but not all of them. Hopefully the holes in the story will be (believably) filled in over the coming days.

When I read that Al Qaida said he's dead, that's when I absolutely believed it.

Oh I beleve he's dead. I think he's been dead for a few years now. Am I the only one who thinks it odd that a dna analysis was able to be done within 12 hours after his "death"? Also, why the rush to dispose of his body? After 10 years, we had the right to see it. They dumped him in the ocean within 2 hours of his being killed. I'm sorry but something doesn't smell right here. I think his body has been preserved for some time now in order to wait for an opportune moment for a "feel good" story for the American people. Obama's approval ratings have been in the toilet, everyone is screaming about gas prices and unemployment. What a "perfect time" for this to happen.

The official story is, according to Muslim funeral rites, the body has to be disposed of within 24 hours after death. A land burial wasn't possible because no country wanted him and any land site was sure to become a tourist attraction (something bin Laden didn't want but was probably unavoidable). Burial at sea was the only practical option. I'm also pretty sure the CIA has avenues of DNA examination that regular law enforcement does not.

Where there is a conspiracy, however, is why was he "hiding" in a mansion so close to the Pakistani capital? We knew he was most likely in Pakistan, but we thought he was in a cave or the mountains or something, not some mansion. WikiLeaks claims to have evidence we knew of this hiding place in '08.

He may have been kept tucked away for political purposes, but why now? The election is 18 months away, the primaries haven't even started yet, and this will not be on people's minds a year from now. Who are the GOP candidates? Palin? Trump? Laughable. Romney? Boring. Paul? Possibly, but a longshot for the nomination. Bachman? Too new. If there is a political strategy behind this it is a bad one.

Thank you for saving me some search time, Roy. Very helpful info. :Hmmm...:

If Pakistan knew he was there or not remains my only primary concern.

I'd like to know the building laws of the area. Do 15 foot reinforced concrete walls topped with barbed wire require a permit?