Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Nimoy To Return To Fringe

Back in August, Leonard Nimoy claimed that he was retiring, but he has changed his mind about that with the news of a return to Fringe as William Bell.

LeonardNimoy01222010.gif

Nimoy tweeted yesterday about the return to Fringe. “Plans developing for a William Bell return to Fringe,” he said. Stay tuned. LLAP.”

His appearances on Fringe had been a favor to “the people who made the Star Trek movie,” according to Nimoy. When he was finished with his work on the show, Nimoy was asked if he would do more episodes in the future and he said “No, we’re done.” Instead, his plans included devoting time to his photography. “I am totally committed to the photography now,” he said.

TrekToday will provide more details on Nimoy’s Fringe appearance as information becomes available.

View the full article

I did not see Nimoy's original Fringe appearances - I don't follow the show. I may try his future appearances if possible.

I'm a little leary now of Nimoy saying he's retiring - not as much as when Brett Favre says it - but definitely leary.

What is the fringe?

Fringe is, for my money, the best science fiction series on television right now.

Very glad to hear Nimoy is returning. He needs more scenes with Walter Bishop (played the brilliant and perpetually Emmy-snubbed John Noble).

What is the fringe?

Fringe is, for my money, the best science fiction series on television right now.

Very glad to hear Nimoy is returning. He needs more scenes with Walter Bishop (played the brilliant and perpetually Emmy-snubbed John Noble).

Ok, what station is it on?

What is the fringe?

Ok, what station is it on?

FOX, Fridays at 9.

Nimoy's not on every week though. Probably won't be on until towards the end of this season.