Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

The Ultimate Movie Trilogy Poll!

Which Is Your Favorite Or Best Movie Trilogy?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Or Best Movie Trilogy?

• Any three OO7 films in a row
    • Any three Friday The 13th films in a row
    • Any three Nightmare on Elm Street films in a row
    • Any three Halloween films in a row
    • VOID
    • Any three Star Wars episodes in a row
    • Aliens
    • Airplane! Hot Shots! & Top Secret! (Abrahams/Zucker Bros Directed)
    • Back To The Future
    • Beverly Hills Cop
    • Die Hard
    • Dirty Harry
    • Evil Dead
    • Friday
    • Godfather
    • Indiana Jones
    • Jurassic Park
    • Lethal Weapon
    • Lord Of The Rings
    • Matrix
    • Mission Impossible
    • Mortal Combat
    • Mummy
    • Naked Gun (from the files of Police Squad)
    • Night of the Living Dead
    • Planet of the Apes (Classic)
    • Rambo
    • Revenge Of The Nerds
    • Rush Hour
    • Scary Movie
    • Smokey And The Bandit
    • Spy Kids
    • Superman
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    • Terminator
    • Tom Clancy Novels (with Harrison Ford)
    • X-Men
    • The Omen

This would have been a difficult choice to make if Star Trek wasn't one of the options..Trek will always be my favorite..

Other ones that I like include:Lord of the Rings, Indians Jones, James Bond, Superman, X-Men, Lethal Weapon, Mission:Impossible, Star Wars, Batman

If I had liked the Temple of Doom better I might have picked Indiana Jones as a trilogy but I didn't care for that one so I went with Star Trek. specifically Star Trek II, III and IV as a trilogy.

This would have been a difficult choice to make if Star Trek wasn't one of the options..Trek will always be my favorite..

DARN! I meant to remove that one before posting so it would not muck up the results. I have a plan though... :klingon:

That's a tough one :laugh:

I picked the Alien trilogy, I would have picked X Men, but there were only 2 X Men movies so far (I know, X Men 3 has been planned and so on), so I had to go with Alien (acutally there were 4 Alien movies, but I liked all of them, so it's okay :klingon: )...

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'm not so much into the Back to the Future movies anymore, but it their time, I could watch them over and over and over and so on and so on...

They also fueled my interest for science, science fiction, and most particularly, time travel.

Actually there are a few films on the list with only two installments so far but since I'm pretty sure a third film is on the way for them I went ahead and added them anyway.

Edited by Alterego

I like:

Aliens

Back To The Future

Beverly Hills Cop

Indiana Jones

Jurassic Park

Lord Of The Rings

Matrix

Mummy

Rush Hour

Scary Movie

Terminator

Tom Clancy Novels (with Harrison Ford)

X-Men

I didn't see the Star Trek option, so it musta been removed. That definitely would have skewed the results. But I voted for Indiana Jones, followed closely by episodes 4, 5 and 6 of Star Wars.

(Had there been a Star Trek option, I would have really had a serious dilemma.)

Evil Dead....Hail to the King Baby! Bruce Campbell is my fav actor. Can't wait until Bubba Hotep becomes available in my theater or on dvd.

I voted for Star Wars but the trilogy I have in mind is Episodes IV - VI. Indiana Jones would be my second choice - Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade were terrific but Temple of Doom kinda sucked IMHO.

East bound and down....Woohoo!

:klingon: Smokey and The Bandit.The greatest movies of all time!

There will never be another character quite like Buford T. Justice (Jackie Gleason),God bless him.Funny man.Dearly missed.

A difficult choice. Since the third installment of The Lord of the Rings has not been released to the public yet, I nixed it, although I greatly enjoyed the first and second ones. I selected the Tom Clancy series - The Search for Red October, Patriot Games, and A Clear and Present Danger - as I enjoy spy/drama/action/war movies as well as sci-fi.

:klingon:

James Bond (Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger (The ABSOLUTE BEST BOND FILM!!!)), Indiana Jones and Star Wars (Ep 4-6) all tied!! Too hard to pick. I love them all for totally different reasons.

Edited by bysty

Stardate:213811.9

Ohh thats hard.I cant pick a favorite so ill give my top 3

1.Terminator

2.Back to the Future

3.Beverly Hills Cop

If i had to pick one out of those i would pick Terminator.....no BTTF........no BHC...............TERMINATOR....................AAAAAAHHHHHHHH i cant decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of good choices, but I didn't see MY favorite :klingon:

The Omen Trilogy :clap:

I never get tired of seeing them :laugh:

Revenge of the Nerds.The first 2 films were great.Those that followed,were garbage.

Edited by Sirius

When I was a bit younger and the Mutant Ninja Turtle films were new,I was obsessed with them and the toys.I watched the videos every day.So much so that I wore out 3 VCR's in a year's time.They just died from overuse :klingon: I also packed away an extraordinary ammount of pizza,pizza-flavored cornuts,pizza-flavored snack crackers,and anything else the TMNT could be seen drinking or munching on their videos and movies.

I haven't watched them in three or four years now,but no other films have drawn me in like that.Not even the Trek films.So I vote for the Turtles.

I voted for Star Wars but the trilogy I have in mind is Episodes IV - VI.  Indiana Jones would be my second choice - Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade were terrific but Temple of Doom kinda sucked IMHO.

What you said. Star Wars is my first love in terms of movies. I loved Radiers and Last Crusade, but Temple just seemed all over the place and at times seemed more like a slap stick comedy.

The Lord of the Rings was one of my favorite books and I think they've done a good job of bringing it to life so I voted LOTR.

I have to say I think the SciFi channel has done a good job with the first two volumes of the original Dune Trilogy.

For that matter I've enjoyed A&E's productions of Horatio Hornblower.

Now for the Trilogy I most want to see made into a movie.

The Foundation Trilogy by Asimov.