Hey, anybody ever seen Airplane and Airplane 2? I loved the first one, the second one wasn't as good but it was funny to. I heard somewhere that it was said to be the funniest movie of all time.

Striker? Striker?

WHAP!

Jack Striker?

I loved the Airplane movies. The 2nd one has a special place in my heart since Shatner was in it.

Surely you can't be serious?

I am serious, -and don't call me Shirly!

Airplane! has to be my favorite comedy of all time, right before Hot Shots! &

Top Secret!

I almost included Airplane in the Disaster Movie poll but that was made in the early to mid 80's. I remember going to the movies to see it, I went several times and even snuk in a couple times :blink:

Stardate:213808.9

Airplane the funniest movie of all time huh??OH I WILL BELIVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absoultly love those movies!!!!!!!!My favorite part in Airplane 1 is STRIKER STRIKER STRIKER.In Airplane 2 its when Elaine says"The computer all messed up and Simon's turned to Jelly.Then it shows a pitcure of this human sized jello with Simons clothes on bobbed up and down!!!!! :lol:

Or how about the part in both movies were the one woman is freaking out and everybody slappes here around :blink: !!!!!

Or in Airplane 2 the Star Trek doors.When shatner walks up to a door he shushes at it to open and close it!!!!!! :) :lol:

My favorite line from A2 is when Sonny Bono is in the airport store and he tells the sales woman he'd; "like the second time-bomb from the left" :blink:

I love Airplane too. To this day if I spill on myself when drinking something I always think of Striker's "drinking problem" and can't help but laugh.

Airplane was absolutly one of the funniest movies of all time!

"I knew this was a bad time to stop sniffing glue"ROFL.gif

"So Bobby, ever seen a grown man naked?"ROTFLMAO.gif

I found it pretty funny. The first one is funny. The second one wasn't funny at all. It just used the same jokes, so they weren't funny that time. But oh well, the first one cracked me up.

I had to constantly look away because of all the sexuallity, then I finally turned it off half way through when a fat naked lady started dancing infront of the camera. :klingon:

Was that Airplane 2? I don't remember anything that in Airplane.

I had to constantly look away because of all the sexuallity, then I finally turned it off half way through when a fat naked lady started dancing infront of the camera. :klingon:

Was that Airplane 2? I don't remember anything that in Airplane.

It was Airplane. Never saw Airplane 2.

It was Airplane! 1.

The camera pans from a couple jiggling breast shaped molds of Jell-O onto a pair of real jiggling breasts. Takara there are at least 3 different versions or Cuts of this film, it's possible you saw a version with the breast scene cut.

I love any movie produced by the Zucker brothers. Airplane, Police Squad, Hot Shots, they're all funnier than hell!