Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He Who Shall Not Be Named

Pics of Lt. Van Roy

OK, I'm finally getting around to posting pics of me.

I'll start with 2 you have seen already, but better quality, and generally post 1 a day as my schedule allows.

post-754-1276080559.jpg

This is me at the finish line of a 5K run. I had turned 40 a couple weeks earlier and wanted to prove to myself I could still do it.

post-754-1276080723.jpg

This is me giving an acceptance speech for my accounting society. I was president of the # 1 chapter in the country. We won the same award the next year but that pic isn't as good.

post-754-1276107709_thumb.jpg

This one was taken last night after the California Primary polls closed. The guy on my right is running for Congress for my district - and yes, we are Facebook friends too.

I'm wearing two "I Voted" stickers because I voted twice, once Libertarian and once Communist. I like to hedge my bets.

Apparently my district is the only one in the US to not have a Republican candidate for Congress. California has weird politics.

Oh come on! I thought for sure someone would have said something about that!

This is me and my best friend from college. We hadn't seen each other for about 10 years and out of the blue she shows up unannounced (but not uninvited) at my 40th b-day party.

post-754-1276643162_thumb.jpg

I have not made any real comments because I think my eyes are bad. From what I can tell you look like a normal guy.

Your eyes are bad? Do you have bags under them as big as Roy's? I think he's older than he says he is.

The more recent close-ups were when I was working close to 70 hours a week without a day off. Of course it will show that I was tired.

It's a hard life sometimes but we can't all deliver papers for a living.

1) Being tired might make them a little bigger but not THAT big

2) If you are attempting to mock me with the paper remark, don't waste your time. I'm about 5 levels above that. Haven't actually done that myself since I was a kid.

Come to think of it I don't think I seen an actual paperboy since I was one.

Thats cause there is no such thing anymore.

While we're on the subject, here is a "Kindergarten Reunion" we had during the holidays.

post-754-1276846904_thumb.jpg

The one on my left was actually my first girlfriend. We had a "forced breakup" when we were in different 1st Grade classes. She was stalking me for a while too.