Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smiley

Captain Smiley isn't smiling.....

:) Okay,just venting here.....really ticked off....

This past weekend I loaned my printer an Epson 825 to my brother,because his girlfriend needed to do some sort of thing for her college geology class....

I got back the printer on Monday,tried to use it a moment ago and it wouldn't come on.No buzz,no juice at all....so I take a look inside,only to be swarmed by a legion of cockroaches!The $#@! bugs ruined my printer!How dirty does his $#@! house have to be to have so many $#@! roaches that they could devour my printer in only 2 days?

I feel like driving over to his place and throwing the $#@! thing through his front window....

Now I'll be out slightly more than a c-note to replace it,since my kids also need the printer for school,and since I enjoy using it to print out the fan fic I occasionally write...

Not to mention that now MY house has a landing force of roaches,who will now breed out of control unless I fumigate....

My blood pressure must be high enough at the moment to give me a stroke...

No use trying to make him replace it,I'd have better luck talking the Israelis and arabs into peaceful coexistance...

Man.....

:)

I feel for you, hopefully if you get the printer out of the house fast enough the roqaches won't have time to migrate.

As for replacing it, try searching e-bay or http://www.pricewatch.com

I wonder if there is a lot of food near his computer, I can't imagine any other reason they would be attracted to the printer.

Bummer. :)

People can be so rude when it comes to borrowing property, even friends. My wife let some friends borrow her sewing machine "for a couple days". A year later and we are arranging for our "own transportation to come pick it up", broken with pieces missing.

Nearby neighbors think it's perfectly ok to waltz onto our property here at the apt. complex and borrow whatever they need without asking, the onsite manager makes a frequent practice of re-arranging our things to her liking.

Sometimes loving thy neighbor can be such a chore.

TAKE THE THING AND PUT IT IN HIS BED. then you'll see just how he likes that kinda crap where he's gotta sleep. that sucks man but at least it can all be taken care of readily, not cheaply, but readily. btw printers arent so bad now adays i just bought a 3in1 hp scanner, copier, printer, for 99.00 not so bad.

Stardate:213805.9

Dude that sucks.That would piss me off too.I wonder why the roaches are attracted to the printer???

Also,aren't you kind of young to have kids in school? :blink: According to your member profile,your not a whole lot older than me...

:lol: Uh,well,if you must know,my significant other is about 12-years older than I am,and has children,that I feel comfortable calling "my kids".I am the only father figure they've ever had.

Ugh...And I Thought I Had A Roach Problem :blink:

I Don't See How Your Brother Can Live Like That...I'm Barely Putting Up With The Ones Here.

Anyway...That Sucks Dude. And Some How....I Don't See Any More Of Your Stuff Going His Way