Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Q Episode

What is your favourite Q episode?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Q episode?

• Encounter at Farpoint (pilot episode)
    • Hide & Q (Q gives Riker power of the Q)
    • Q Who? (the Borg)
    • Deja Q (Q is mortal)
    • Qpid (Q sends the crew to Sherwood Forest)
    • True Q (Young woman discovers she is a Q)
    • Tapestry (Q gives Picard a chance to re-write his past)
    • All Good Things... (series finale)

I voted for all good things...

Because, well, it's a Q episode but not just a Q episode...

I like the idea of bringing back elements of the first one and Data and his numerous cats :-)

I voted for Defa Q just that whole last part on the bridge was just great the first time i watched that i could not stop laughing for people who like to read Q in law by peter david is up there as well

Whew I must have missed this poll :P

I voted for "Tapestry". I know, this was not the all-time fave episode of all members in here because it is just a "Jean-Luc/Q" - episode and the other crew members only play some "background" roles.

But I loved the scenes with Jean-Luc as a Lieutenant, sitting together with Riker and Troi and being told that he is not qualified to take command over anything... It was so strange and I was so touched because I could see how desperate he was... That really made me almost cry. I wish I could have helped him by telling Riker and Troi HOW good he is in takin command :P

But I must admit that I also LOVED Deja Q. The mexican band on the bridge... I laughed soooo much as I saw it!!! :lol: :P

Mrs. Captain Picard

Not an easy choice, but i picked All Good Things! I loved the jumping threw time and how Picard seemed to almost take it in stride after a while. And Data with the grey hair! :rolleyes:

I loved all the Q episodes, but I really liked Tapestry. "You're dead, this is Heaven, and I'm God." Loved it.

Deja Q was good...that mariachi band and the cigars were great! :laugh:

But Tapestry and All Good Things... were both excellent. I love when Trek shows show alternate history or possibilities. Not to take things off topic, but that episode with Worf jumping from reality to reality was really good!

Qpid.

Worf in tights saying " But sir, I am not a merry MAN"

I laughed so hard at that

I voted for all good things...

Because, well, it's a Q episode but not just a Q episode...

I like the idea of bringing back elements of the first one and Data and his numerous cats :-)

39961[/snapback]

same reason Mnus the cats

I voted for Qpid. I love that episode! My favorite scene was when Geordi was playing his mandolin and Worf came along, grabbed it off him, smashed it against a tree and then gave it back to Geordi!! That scene was hilarious!!

Madam Captain out!!

:P Tapestry is both my favorite Q and my favorite Picard episode. I believe it was the first TNG episode I ever watched as well, but I'm not certain about that. I love this episode, probably my fav. episode.

I liked Deja Q, except for that mud-brown and green spandex thing they put him in.  Did humans lose their fashion sense?  It was ugly!

317303[/snapback]

It was better than TMP uniforms, they were just pj's.

I voted for Q-Who, because the introduction of the Borg was exciting and scary, and it set up lots of future Borg episodes. My next favorite Q episodes would be All Good Things and Deja Q. John de Lancie is a great actor and a great convention guest.

Deja Q is my favorite - it was very funny and i loved it when Guinan stabbed him in the hand with the fork, i also liked the scene on the bridge at the end <_<

Edited by trek_dude