Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

Mr. Picard, again I have to tell you, you do a fantastic service for us with your reports of Sir Patrick. I just don't know how you find them all.

Thanks Bethlehem! It requires vigilance around the clock, actually. I have various news sources, and these days it even happens that theaters/people who are going to have him as a guest somewhere inform ME on Twitter if they have something new or are about to have him on their show or something. It's basically still good old research mostly, though. And keeping track of his schedule as well, of course. :)

Click here for nice pictures of Sir Patrick and the rest of the TNG cast last night at the Calgary Expo convention.

Sir Patrick will take part in a racing-for-charity event in July.

I am a) sorry about the source, they're the only ones who have the article so far and b ) not amused that he is going to do something utterly foolish like that

Sir Patrick has taken part in a project called The Sonnets for iPad - you can see the results here.

Screencap:

2148ao2.png

I don't have one either - if that's any comfort. And really, just because Sir Patrick has taken part in that project I'm not gonna buy one, lol!

Sir Patrick was at Dallas Comic Con yesterday - and here is a video of his (and John de Lancie's) panel:

I also have a picture, of course:

o7lqnl.png (Source)

Sir Patrick is hosting the Peabody Awards in New York at the moment and here is a picture of him preparing for this special occasion!

Sir Patrick is currently at Wizard World's Comic Con in Philadelphia. They had a panel with all 5 captains yesterday - here is a picture of Sir Patrick and Scott Bakula:

i1cutt.png (Source)