Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

A video of Sir Patrick's recent visit to Skipton:

And here is the second part of the interview they did while he was there!

For those who consider attending the Shakespeare Gala thingy in Washington, DC - here is more information on how, when and where Sir Patrick will show up.

Sir Patrick supports Refuge, an organization in the UK that tries to provide a safe environment for women who are victims of domestic violence:

Click here in order to read a very good article on Sir Patrick's talk about Shakespeare, Star Trek and theater on Tuesday.

Here is a detailed report about Sir Patrick's appearance at the Vulcan Con in Orlando last weekend. It's definitely worth reading. I love the Sting story, I've heard it so many times but it still makes me laugh. He's so adorable when he's clueless!

I just have to post this beautiful picture:

inlovep.png

This is (obviously) Sir Patrick, reading the script for "The Inner Light". I just adore the look of utter love on his face. (Picture Source)

is a very, very interesting interview from the 90s in which Sir Patrick talks a lot about Jean-Luc, Star Trek, Kirk, TNG, politics. It's very enjoyable.

A little video that features Sir Patrick in the upcoming BBC Richard II movie can be found here. (You'll have to scroll down a bit and then forward the video a bit.)

And I have a screencap, of course.

RichardII-1.png

Sir Patrick spoke at the Cambridge Union on Wednesday - and, among other things, he talked about TNG. Here is a video in which he calls Guinan's hats "silly". How dare he! <_< :roflmao:

Sir Patrick attended the W Magazine's celebration of the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in LA yesterday - here is a picture.

That is a great picture of him.

Agreed. I love his shirt. I want it! ;)

News: Sir Patrick will be on BBC's Radio 2 on Friday morning!