Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Stopping in for a visit

Hey everybody!

I was thinking of you all and decided to drop by for a bit. How is everyone?

I have to say that while I still love Star Trek deeply I have moved onto other obsessions so I can't promise I'll be on here much at all. Lie to Me is my current MAJOR obsession and that fandom mostly takes place on LiveJournal and twitter for me so... :notworthy:

If you want to follow my twitter to stay caught up with me and what's going on in my life my username is holdmyheart

(even after years of not posting I still automatically click the heart icon before I post. lol)

Hey, bevfanK! Nice to see you around here again.

Hi! How are you?

I'm great, thanks, how are you? I can't remember how long it's been but sooooo much has changed. I'm living in a new state (New Mexico), one of my daughters got married, I went to a Star Trek convention......and more! I bet a lot has changed in your life, too. Are you still in school? I'd love to hear what you're up to these days!

Glad to see you popped back to visit! Drop by once in a while. Did you see the new movie (and how many times)?

Hey, bevfanK! Nice to see you around here again.

Hi! How are you?

I'm great, thanks, how are you? I can't remember how long it's been but sooooo much has changed. I'm living in a new state (New Mexico), one of my daughters got married, I went to a Star Trek convention......and more! I bet a lot has changed in your life, too. Are you still in school? I'd love to hear what you're up to these days!

I'm good. I am still in school, community college. I actually sort of extended my stay at community college so I can work on the school paper. I'm design editor so I get a tuition waiver. =)

Glad to see you popped back to visit! Drop by once in a while. Did you see the new movie (and how many times)?

I did! Went to the early Thursday show and then saw it three more times. =) Needless to say, I liked it.

Well howdy-hi bevfanK! I just followed you on Twitter. I'm SoCalDeni there. :notworthy:

Lie To Me sounds like a good show, but since I work nights, I have to do a lot of "TV catch-up" online. I seriously need to start watching it!

Well howdy-hi bevfanK! I just followed you on Twitter. I'm SoCalDeni there. :notworthy:

Lie To Me sounds like a good show, but since I work nights, I have to do a lot of "TV catch-up" online. I seriously need to start watching it!

Hi!

Cool, I followed you back. :weird:

Lie to Me is an AMAZING show you should definitely check it out. The real science the show is based on is really interesting and sort of makes the show educational in a fun way. When you get around to watching it, no rush, let me know what you think okay?

I finally watched Lie To Me and WOW! What a good show! I love shows based on science or "procedures" (CSI, Law and Order), and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on this one!