Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

My trip to D.C. with Amy

Back when I was fighting that poison Ivy Amy and I went to D.C. for a couple of days, I've posted a bunch of images from that trip in the Gallery(which are kind of mixed up). Mixed in the pics are some pics of the original USS Enterprise.

This one is a panorama of about 8 to 15 different pics put together. I also got a bunch of video but have to process it before I can put it on YouTube.

Click for Spoiler:

gallery_178_28358.jpg

Our often absent Mod Luvin1stdegree. She is one of the very first members, possibly even the first member to ever join on the day the original site was made in 2003. I can't remember if she joined a few hours before AE or not though.

She's not really a big Star Trek fan though so that's why she doesn't log in too much.

Our often absent Mod Luvin1stdegree. She is one of the very first members, possibly even the first member to ever join on the day the original site was made in 2003. I can't remember if she joined a few hours before AE or not though.

She's not really a big Star Trek fan though so that's why she doesn't log in too much.

I think saying "doesn't log in too much" is really overstating it. Try "hardly ever." It's not that I don't want to, it's just that about 98% of the topics on here do not interest me. Lately I've been spending my time on Facebook.