Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Trek In Public

Trekkin' Out  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever wear Star Trek items (T-Shirts, Jewelry, etc.) in public?

• Yeah, all of the time
    • Yeah, sometimes
    • No, I'd rather not show people that I'm a Trekkie
    • No, I don't have any Trek related things to wear
    • other

Do you ever wear a Spock T-shirt to Wal-Mart? I do. I think that I try to wear a Trek shirt every time I go somewhere casual. I love to show my Trekkie pride in public :laugh:

I wouldn't say I wear something Trek related everyday, but I do have several t-shirts that I wear on a regular basis. And a bajoran earring.

The ratio between Aggie T-shirts and Trek T-shirts in my closet is probably 20 to 1. I have two Star Trek T-shirts. I do wear them, but most of the time they hang in my closet for two reasons:

1. I have such a wide selection of T-shirts that I wear on a rotating basis, most of them being Aggie shirts, so—statistically—you're most likely to find me in an Aggie shirt if I'm out.

2. I don't have much occasion to wear T-shirts anymore. :laugh: Sad. Most of my wardrobe is T-shirts.

Also, one of my Star Trek T-shirts is out of commission! I wore my Starfleet Academy shirt to a time-travel themed retreat, and was selected to lie down on a large sheet of paper and have someone trace my outline. I said, "Please don't get it on my clothes." But sure enough, there is now a big dark splotch in permanent marker on my awesome T-shirt. :clap:

I'm picky when it comes to T-shirt designs, too, so I don't get a shirt unless I really like it.

I wear my TNG baseball cap almost every day. And then there's my collection of TNG t-shirts... and my sweater... so... my answer is "yes, all the time". I always try to have something TNG-related with me. :laugh:

I dont actually own anything clothing wise :laugh:

Are you a nudist?

I don't have any Trek clothes either, if the Experience had had any t-shirts last year while Mandy and I were there I was going to buy at least one but they didn't have any left... or if they did they were the wrong size (I think they had 1 shirt left actually).

The closest thing to a star trek shirt I have, is a black-and by now worn-out- t-shirt bearing the by-now-several-years-defunct 'STAR TREK:THE MAGAZINE' logo...which, I confess, I never wore in public....no phasers, please, cause I still luves me trek!!There's just enough left, to wear around the house....I don't own any other ST clothing,beyond it.

I own a few T-shirts. Had a star Trek Academy sweatshirt but it shrank in the dryer. I definitely wear them to conventions and ocassionally other times, though not too much. Don't want to wear them out prematurely.

Edited by trekz

I have a pile of Trek "Crew" shirts too.

I never wear them except to Cons, and with a daughter about to turn 18 it'll be a cold day in you know where before I can afford to wear one again. ;)

All the time! I have an IDIC that I wear on my key bracelet (I wear it on my wrist everywhere every day), and I sometimes were a Star Trek: Enterprise T-shirt.