Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite Captain/Crewman Could Have Been Couple

Sexual Tension  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Could Have Been Captain Couple?

• Jean-Luc Picard and Beverly Crusher
    • Kathryn Janeway and Chakotay
    • other

This is a poll about your favorite Trek Captain/Crewman couples that could have been, but never happened. Who is your favorite? I put "other" in case I forgot one. This poll is about Captain's and their obvious attraction for a crewman under them that never developed into a relationship on the show.

My pick is Chakotay and Janeway. They hinted at a relationship on a lot of the episodes, but it never happened.

Of the options, Jean-Luc Picard and Beverly Crusher but I am happy they kept any potential relationships between them on the low down.

My apologies to any Voyager fans but the idea of a Janeway/Chakotay hook up makes me want to wretch. Nothing personal against Chakotay, it's just Janeway had no business, (IMO) hooking up with anyone! She was resolved to get the crew home and that meant being reunited with Mark.

The proper way to handle her was as they sometimes did, giving her distractions in the holodeck.

Of the two major choices, I thought Janeway and Chakotay would've made a nice couple (actually they did have something in that one ep where they were isolated alone). The only other couple I can think of that would've been nice to have seen would've been Kirk and Marlena Moreau.

One person's mush is another's art, poetry, literature...and, of course ,music....consider, folks...and has been for countless generations...but, to each ,his or her own...