39 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• Caretaker
    • Basics
    • Scorpion
    • Equinox
    • Unimatrix Zero
    • Endgame

Mine is Equinox, because it deals with betrayal by a close comrade. It shows just how far someone will go to stand up for what they believe in, and likewise, how far people will sink for survival...although, Ransom's situation was far from the Donner Party, but he believed that was their only chance....hmmmm...seems we just saw Archer do something similar 2 weeks ago.

I voted for Unimatrix Zero, but my favorite 2 part episode was the one where the holograms took over the Herogin ship. Very good.

OOPS...Forgot one. lol...Guess I should have gone to the transporter room. lol That was a great one.

Oh Crap! Again I must correct myself. It was another episode with the Herogin. the one where they took over Voyager, and first used the holodeck. The whole WWII scenerio was great. What other 2-part shows where there?

My favorite 2 parter for Voyager isn't listed, I actually have 2 I could count. One that I just posted on for the Spotlight, Workforce and the other is Future's End.

I voted for "Scorpion".

It is my fave VOY two part episode because it shows that even the Borg are not a superiour species. It introduces Seven of Nine (well, I don't like Seven that much but I still think Scorpion is a very good episode :bow: ) and shows that even a long-time Borg drone is able to return to her human roots... :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Edited by Mrs.Picard

Oh Crap! Again I must correct myself. It was another episode with the Herogin. the one where they took over Voyager, and first used the holodeck. The whole WWII scenerio was great. What other 2-part shows where there?

Hi there :bow:

Other two parters were:

The Killing Game (which is the one you mentioned)

Dark Frontier

The Year of Hell

I can't think of any others that haven't been mentioned already.

My favotire two parter was Dark Frontier. I absolutely loved the scene between Naomi and Janeway. Naomi goes to see Janeway after Seven decides to stay on the Borg cube. Naomi asked Janeway if they would find Seven and Janeway said:

"There are three things to remember about being a Starfleet captain. Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship and never abandon a member of your crew"

That has to be my favorite Voyager scene.

Linda

Yeah, I was disappointed by 'Year of Hell'. Especially with the reference to the Crenim, before that. It really seemed like it was forced. But like I said 'The Killing Game' is probably one of my favorite episdoe all around.

I voted Unimatrix Zero. It's a thrilling adventure and I also like the romance between Seven and Axum.

I do like Seven, she is a very interesting character and I have loved seeing her development from Borg towards human.

Okay, the babe outfit. Well I do not mind - if the producers thought the male fans needed it.... As I said, I do not care about that.

SCORPION!!!!

the best episode for action and suspense...

Ditto! Also I always loved the interactions between Voyager and the Borg.

I enjoyed "Basics".Lon Suder was an intriguing character,and Brad Dourif is one of my favorite actors.

Most definitely. I would have liked to see him develop a little more, but yeah, that is one of the better two parters.

My favorite 2 parter besides 'Endgame' was 'The Killing Game'. When the Holodeck blew up and the Nazi's were fighting with the Hunter species (cant remember their names) that really added a whole extra level to the eps. You cant really compare it to 'Endgame' though. Being that it was the series finale it is in a category all its own. I was on the edge of my seat.

Speaking of favorite eps I was trying to remember the name of the eps were Voyager is orbiting a planet, very primitive, but developes into a space faring species the whole time believing Voyager is a star and then eventually traveling to space to visit Voyager. I loved that eps only one part though. Could someone tell me the name of this eps?

I chose equinox - it was nice to see Janeway taking on the role of 'bad cop' for once - I also thought that the storyline was exceptionally strong, and the effects were just the icing on the cake... :clap:

Finally made it back!I forgot my password here,which is also my e-mail password,and my password every where else a pass is required....so I've spent the past 30+ hours searching for the little piece of notebook paper I scribbled it down on!

I voted for basics. :clap:

Finally made it back!I forgot my password here, ...so I've spent the past 30+ hours searching for the little piece of notebook paper I scribbled it down on!

I have not been able to sign into my Yahoo acct for three mounts for the same reason, I lost the little paper. :clap: To anyone waiting for a reply to a message you sent me there, thats why I haven't responded... :)

I liked Equinox. It was sort of refreshing to see another Federation crew, even if they were sort of like the anti-Voyager crew. Voyager=desperate to get home but maintained their discipline, Equinox=lets do whatever we can, damn the prime directive! (Ok, so they got it a lot worse than Voyager but still)

Hi there :lol:

I voted for Basics but I also liked Scorpion. I loved the scene, in Scorpion, when Janeway is talking to Chakotay about the Borg. She was reading through some past Captain's reports of the Borg and Chakotay told her she was using their inflections, to describe their experiences. Then he tells Janeway that another crew member does a good impersonation of her and she says that must violate some sort of Starfleet protocol.

I also loved The Year of Hell and Dark Frontier.

I don't think I could pick just one favorite two parter as there are so many that are equally as good as each other. I must say that The Year of Hell stands out in my mind and I just loved that scene in Dark Frontier between Naomi and The Captain.

"Asking you to stay, would be asking you to die"

Janeway to her crew in 'The Year of Hell'

Linda