Hey To all of my GREAT Fans and Friends; Judy and I just saw the new movie, we thought it's wonderful!! Think they did a good job of casting and the acting was great. Was nice to see Lenny, You know guys-- it has and is still an honor to be a part of such a Icon. I found at the end that I had tears of gratitude, kinda choked up, Judy looked at me ??? All I could say was It's nice to belong!!!!!!!! Again Many Thanks Eddie aka Lt. Leslie

Hey To all of my GREAT Fans and Friends; Judy and I just saw the new movie, we thought it's wonderful!! Think they did a good job of casting and the acting was great. Was nice to see Lenny, You know guys-- it has and is still an honor to be a part of such a Icon. I found at the end that I had tears of gratitude, kinda choked up, Judy looked at me ??? All I could say was It's nice to belong!!!!!!!! Again Many Thanks Eddie aka Lt. Leslie

Hey Eddie, how have you been? It's been mentioned here somewhere wondering who they'll get to play Lt. Leslie in the next movie, after all Star Trek wouldn't be Star Trek without Lt. Leslie!

It's great to see you on the board though, hope to see you on when you have time.

I just happened to come back, and see that Eddie had sown up-if briefly. I had heard he was a mem, so I rushed, and tossed him a quick pm. Cool, to pm an actual TOS actor here! Also cool, that he liked the film!There's something for fans to hang their hat on....maybe somebody will start a campaign to have him put in the next movie, eh?....not a bad idea. The more TOS actors, the better!

Edited by Voyager recruit

I personally feel that having Leonard Nimoy so for it says something for the film, surely one might think..VB Guy has posted a review link, for those who want to read Eddie's full review...

OK, since Mr. Paskey started this thread, I have a question for him.

In "City on the Edge of Forever" you were on the bridge with Scotty standing over you. McCoy accidently overdoses on Cordrazine ahd goes mad. He beams down to the planet. A landing party of Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Uhura, and two unnamed redshirt guards look for McCoy. McCoy then jumps into the Guardian of Forever, changes history, and all of the Enterprise is blinked out of existance with the exception of McCoy and the landing party. (The landing party should have blinked out of existance as well unless the Guardian was somehow protecting them from being blinked out.)

You were not playing one of those guards. Lt. Leslie was still on the Enterprise bridge when it blinked out of existance.

So how the heck did you get to 1930s Earth to run over Edith Keeler in that truck?

So how the heck did you get to 1930s Earth to run over Edith Keeler in that truck?

Now I have to go re-watch that one... funny thing is that I had started watching it on Netflix (the remastered version) the other day but decided to re-watch "Night at the Museum" instead.