Sign in to follow this  
Eratosthenes

Which seasons of each series have you seen?

How many seasons of ALL Star Treks have you seen?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The Original Series

2. 2. The Next Generation

3. 3. Deep Space Nine

4. 4. Voyager

5. 5. Enterprise

I ran out of room for TAS...oh well. :)

I've seen every one of these all the way through! :frusty:

O........k so my vote for each series somehow was translated into a vote for every single amount of seasons possible excluding zero. crap.

O........k so my vote for each series somehow was translated into a vote for every single amount of seasons possible excluding zero. crap.

I've fixed that and the poll seems to be working for others. I've PMed you about this.

I've seen every episode of each series at least once except for TAS. I've never seen it.

Still have seen only parts of the first years of DS9, but have seen all of the others.

I've seen all of them from all of the series including TAS. I've recently been watching the remastered Season 1 TOS episodes on NetFlix, I find myself saying "Oh my god, look at that!" when I see a lot of the new graphics. Very cool!

I've seen all of them from all of the series including TAS. I've recently been watching the remastered Season 1 TOS episodes on NetFlix, I find myself saying "Oh my god, look at that!" when I see a lot of the new graphics. Very cool!
Got that right, VGB!! Infinite kudos to the gang who remastered, and tweaked our beloved TOS-with love in every effort.AWESOME FX.

I have probably seen every episode at least once, with the esception being TAS (which I probably saw every episode as well but it was 3 decades ago) and that one Voyager episode where Neelix and Tuvok were on that big elevator thing trying to escape a planet from something or other. I only saw bits and pieces of that one in the latter half.

I was thinking about it earlier and I probably saw every single episode of TOS at least 5 times before they even made Star Trek The Motion Picture lol.

Seen all, TOS was terrible save a few interesting stories, TNG was decent though a bit sterile, DS9 was only good for the Dominion war, Voyager had Borg, ENT had Augments :sick: