Offence or Defense Have a Favorite?

Offense or Defense?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Offense or Defense?

• Offense!
    • I Like Them Both Equally
    • Defense!

Poll above.

Personally I enjoy watching a great offense crush a great defense unless my teams on defense :) How about you, have a preference?

Sometime back,oh,I'd say around the Cretacious period when I was a young man in high school,I played football and was a fairly good defensive back.I've always preferred defense.If your defense is strong enough,then you can win championships,even if your offense and special teams are only mediocre.If I was to list my favorite NFL players,I'd have to list six or seven defensive players in the top-10.

I'm with,subcommanderbeavis.I like defense,and most of my favorite players are defensive stars like Warren Sapp,Rod Woodson,and Bill Romanowski.If my Card's had a solid D,they would be one of the best teams in the NFL.Each week,Jeff Blake puts up huge passing numbers,and Anquan Boldin piles up the receiving yardage.The Card's can score.They just can't keep their opponents from doing the same. :)

We dang near beat Baltimore today.

I am a defense man,too.Any sport.Baseball,football,hockey,basketball.It all comes down to defense,if you want to win the championship.In baseball I consider superior pitching/fielding-defense.

Edited by therabidirishman

I'm with,subcommanderbeavis.I like defense,and most of my favorite players are defensive stars like Warren Sapp,Rod Woodson,and Bill Romanowski.If my Card's had a solid D,they would be one of the best teams in the NFL.Each week,Jeff Blake puts up huge passing numbers,and Anquan Boldin piles up the receiving yardage.The Card's can score.They just can't keep their opponents from doing the same. B)

We dang near beat Baltimore today.

All right!Another Card's fan B)

I agree.If the Cardinals had a solid D,they would be a force to be reckoned with.It would also be nice to have a healthy offense B) why can't the Cardinals ever stay healthy?

I was so psyched up this preseason when they rolled to an undefeated 4-0-0.I should've known better,I guess.But as far as the Cardinals are concerned I am an eternal optimist.I still don't feel the season is a lost cause,as long as we can start winning a few of the close ones,and fighting harder.Its our weak D that's letting us down.

Gotta vote defense, because in my high school's Juniors vs. Seniors Powder Puff football game...I was a defensive tackle(if we were going to have punting or kicking situations, I was also going to be both punter and kicker...but, the way it is played at our school we did not punt the ball away, nor did we ever kickoff :clap: darn)