Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Star Trek: The Cereal

star_trek_cereal_08.jpg

Does anyone have the latest Star Trek cereal in their grocery store? Right now, I need to find the a scan of the barcode in order for the grocery store I work for (Kroger) to carry it.

Kelloggs Froot loops have a beam up badge inside - posibilities are SF command, engineering, or science OR Romulan or Klingon. Also saw another Kelloggs product with cards to cut out on the back with character pictures.

So far none of my local grocery stores have it. have two more i can check. i've seen the kellogs cereals with the cards, the tokens for send offs and the beam up badges. also corn flakes has kirk and spock on the box from the movie.i have two beam up badges klingon and engineering. i'm set there.

I sent an e-mail to the reviewer of the cereal (review: Kellogg's Star Trek Breakfast Cereal Review and he said he will try to get a screenshot/scan of the barcode. He also came up with the great idea of doing a free giveaway of the cereal since it's being sold for a dollar at his grocery store.

Yeah, I know. I was kind of disappointed, although the little non-marshmallow bits weren't too bad. I'm not really a fan of Lucky Charms either but then there's my bias (I do like Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry though).

I still have an unopened box sitting on the shelf next to my Trek collectables. I kept forgetting it was there and it has been so long now that I don't want to try and eat it

I still have an unopened box sitting on the shelf next to my Trek collectables. I kept forgetting it was there and it has been so long now that I don't want to try and eat it

I have a Wheaties box with Texas A&M on it and I've had it for a few years. I really just should take the cereal bag out because that stuff can probably go bad. But now I'm afraid to look inside!