Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Photo's of my World - The London Entries

hey all,

I thought it might be a good idea to show a few places and a person or two I know.

firstly the New Boyfriend, His name is John, we have been together six months. He is my best friend and someone I feel I can rely on and trust implicitly. which makes a huge change of recent boyfriends.

Click for Spoiler:

Photo0017.jpg

This next photo is of the London Skyline taken from Charing Cross Bridge. In it you can see in the distance St. Pauls Cathedral and also all of the latest high rise buildings built.

Click for Spoiler:

Photo0030.jpg

Finally an old haunt from when I was a little kid, its on the south bank of the river Thames. It is called Hay's Galleria and I often went there with my parents for peace an quiet, it has little cafes and a starbucks for all you coffee junkies as well little boutiques, but being that part of London, don't forget the Gold Visa card because it is more than a little pricey.

Click for Spoiler:

Photo0037-1.jpg

Here is a Sculpture which is within Hay's Galleria, it's a firm tourist favourite and depending on the angle quite a good object to take a photo of. It also to my knowledge operates as a fountain.

Click for Spoiler:

Photo0038-1.jpg

Finally when you turn around and look out of Hay's Galleria, this is what you see.

Click for Spoiler:

Photo0036.jpg

For more information on Hay's Galleria, go to this website for history and what you can find there.

My last image is for cute factors. this is my baby, she who if I go away for a couple of days snuggles up on my bed by my head and nuzzles me.

Click for Spoiler:

Photo0032.jpg

(Note for mods. If any of these pictures are too large and distort please do not hesitate to resize them, as I have a widescreen Laptop these dyas I can no longer tell and would not want to have them so big as to distort the board

It is lovely living in London. Although I am on the outskirts so apart from university, I don't go nearly often enough to really appreciate it.

Thank you for the compliments, there will be plenty more going up tomorrow and probably Saturday.

London, Paris, San Francisco, New York City, and Chicago have skylines recognized the world over. So does St. Louis if the arch is included.

San Jose doesn't really have anything you would recognise, even though we are larger than St. Louis and San Francisco. It sucks.

Angela, great pictures, especially your kitty! The rest make me want to go back to London, even though it is expensive. The galleria looks fun, though for me more for window shopping and snapping pics.