Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chimei

One of the Best Additions to the Series

Guest Chimei

Greetings...

Having just watched the eps from this season yet again, I have to say that one of the nicest additions to the third season is the use of music.

It has become much more important and certainly more noticeable. Listening to it, it's as if the score never stops...always a simple sound moving the show along. It gives the whole show a more cinematic feel. It really ups the quality of the series.

chimei :P

I'll have to re-watch and pay closer attention, I hadn't noticed it. But that's something I wouldn't necessarily notice. But I do agree that a good score will highly improve a show.

I'll have to re-watch and pay closer attention, I hadn't noticed it. But that's something I wouldn't necessarily notice. But I do agree that a good score will highly improve a show.

I agree with you there B)

You are so right Chimei, the soundtracks of the first two seasons are carbon copies of themselves and they all sucked (ok maybe not all). This year, many are unique orchestrations worthy of being released as separate soundtracks as was done with some soundtracks from the other series.

This year, many are unique orchestrations worthy of being released as separate soundtracks as was done with some soundtracks from the other series.

That is so true. And it makes me wonder if there are any plans to release such a soundtrack. I would certainly purchase it and it seems that just having an Enterprise soundtrack on the shelves would bring some attention to Enterprise as a quality show.

Guest bella

I'm not really keyed into music, so most of the time it goes right over my head.

I haven't seen Season 3, but the music in Silent Enemy and Vox Sola did make an impact on me, and I enjoyed its contribution. I can't recall any other episodes having music in them, although I expect they do!

I'm glad to see that Season 3 seems to be promising. I would buy an Enterprise CD if it were released.

I've always noticed the musical score of the episodes and I feel they have complimented the on screen action. So far the music for this season has been exceptional for each episode!

I haven't really noticed,either.But I'll pay more attention this Saturday when Exile is repeated,and again on Wednesday when the new episode airs. B)