Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Next On Enterprise

episode045.jpg

Synopsis:

Captain Archer stands accused before a Klingon tribunal of conspiring against the Empire, and his only hope of escaping a death sentence or life in the dilithium mines of Rura Penthe is an aging and disenchanted Klingon lawyer with little energy or enthusiasm for the case.

~From STARTREK.COM

Guest Ktrek

Hey like the look to the new front page! The next several episodes look really good. I hope they live up to our expectations!

Ktrek

I'll have to watch this. Still not completely convinced that Archer makes a good Captain, maybe this will change my mind. And it better have lots of Hoshi as well :wow:

Hi ~Crims~. You know I had a little trouble accepting Archer as a good Captain too. I have come to understand that that is exactly the point of him.

See I believe, based on things we have been shown about him, there is a part of him which, has never grown since the death of his dad, (like Sikso and his pain over the loss of Jennifer but in a paternal way instead of spousal.) some part of him exists elsewhere.

His dad was his whole world (remember something happened and his mom was never around for whatever reason) and everything he does is somehow influenced by memories of dad's loss.

I further believe Admiral Forrester gave Archer the Ent as a means to try and snap him out of his driving depression and bring forth the good man hidden under years of pain, imo.

You can go to the Trek News section to see some small spoilers (including this episode) if you like.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm sort of starting to feel the same way. I haven't really watched that many episodes of ENT, maybe 8 overall. Each one makes me like it more, but not entirely engrossed yet.

Sign in to follow this