Korthedaharmaster

DATA VRS NEO

WHO WOULD WIN  

25 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WOULD WIN

• DATA
    • NEO FROM THE MATRIX

i said neo because if the are in the Matrix neo is the most powerful thing

and if they are outside of the MAtrix neo can shoot some electrisity out of his hands at him like at the end of the Matrix reloaded

Data.

Data has survived greater eletrical shocks than Neo could ever produce.

Agreed, besides, there is no evidence to support that the "real world" in the matrix is not just another matrix for those trying to escape the primary matrix.

Sorry to buck the tide...but I think Neo could just get inside Data's circuits and do some major harm. :bow:

and if they are outside of the MAtrix neo can shoot some electrisity out of his hands at him like at the end of the Matrix reloaded

o would also win outside of the Matrix because he can shoot electricty from his hands like some half rate evil Emporer from Star Wars. But how is it that you know Neo was in the real world when he did that. How do you know that the matrix isn't a matrix within a matrix. You could be right, it cannot be said until we see the last movie.

Data is not only and android who os well constructed, he's a sharp thinker! Data would come into the fight with something to block any tricks Neo had and he would have to really fight. Then Data would break him on two.

o would also win outside of the Matrix because he can shoot electricty from his hands like some half rate evil Emporer from Star Wars. But how is it that you know Neo was in the real world when he did that. How do you know that the matrix isn't a matrix within a matrix. You could be right, it cannot be said until we see the last movie.

Thats what i said!

I voted Data. But I wonder, have we ever actually seen Data fight to his full potential. I have to imagine that he would be very fast and very strong, maybe more so than he is now. The only disadvantage is that Data cannot alter the laws of Physics. But if he could...

Data killed a Borg with his bare hands...

If Data could get his lightning fast hands on Neo,

Then Data would break him on two.

I concur.

Stardate:213907.9

Depends. In the Matrix Neo would tear Data apart. In the REAL world (and nevermind the whole matrix theory lets just say it's actually the REAL world)Data would easily win.

I would say that as long as they weren't fighting in the Matrix itself that Data would win however after Revolutions I'm not too sure.

I might ad however that I can't see the too of them ever getting in a fight in the first place however because Data is a good guy and would never hurt Neo on purpose anyway.

....Now Lore vs. Neo... There's a fun showdown.

I think that Data could win, because Neo has superpower only in the magic world of Matrix and not in the real one. But it's a good question...

I voted for NEO sorry but he would kick

data's butt all over the alpha quadrant..... :lol:

I'm not sure if anyone had said this or not, but there's where you're wrong.

Neo didn't shoot electricity, he got a connection with the machines, he just shut the sentinels down in part 2 & self destructed all those machines that came towards him in part 3.

There's no electrical power he's been using.

In Data's case, Neo got no connection with him, because he is designed differently & not connected to the Matrix's computer.

So Data can do anything onto Neo where he is just like any normal human being in the real world. :lol:

no offense to him, but its true. :lol: